don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Matt Leinart

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The next great Raider QB!
          Last edited by neko4; 04-11-2007, 02:49 PM.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

cutler, no doubt, he reminds me of favre so much, plus he's got some help in the run game with henry and just picked up a great TE in daniel graham

Comment

Turn into legit stars:

Big Ben- although I already consider him a star, I think he is gonna have a very good year

Eli Manning- breakout year, Im talking 30 TDs, 16-18 INT's.

Continue progressing and will have a good year:

Jay Cutler- hes not gonna be a star yet, but hes gonna have a nice season

Matt Lienart- he should, but then again hes on the Cardinals so I wouldnt bet on it, but if he was on any other team he would be a shoe in here

Chris Simms- watched him since HS, and I think that if he starts, he should progress into a quality starter

Comment

I have to say JP Losman. I think the OL will play like seasoned vets and give him some decent pass protection. I also think Kevin Everett will break out at TE

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  I have to say JP Losman. I think the OL will play like seasoned vets and give him some decent pass protection. I also think Kevin Everett will break out at TE
                  I would like to see Robert Royal suceed in BUF, I liked him as a Skin

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

It warms my heart to see that J.p. is getting some love considering the person that started the list didnt have him on the list at all. Makes me wonder why considering J.p. had a better season than anyone else on the list last year.
                    Thats only in the morning, you should be up cooking breakfast or something. Its like an alarm clock. Woo Woo!!!

Here to convert the Bills Haters of the World.

Comment

Jason Campbell I think. Good Offensive Weapons with him and a little mmobility.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

I think Young, Leinart, and Cutler will all impress in their sophomore seasons.

Comment

I think Croyle will have a more impressive season than VY will at least at passing.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Well other than my obvious homer instincts, or any other rookie QB, or Losman(I think last year was "breakout" enough), I would say...

Grossman(Seriously. If he cut his bad games in half he'd be one of the better QBs in the league. When he's playing well, he's top-10.)
                            Vick

I'm probly forgetting others.

Eli will break out the year after IMO, once Coughlin is gone.

And Cutler will throw 50 TDs and no INTs(you didnt really expect me to go through a WHOLE POST without being a homer did you?).

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by tom View Post
                              Which QB will have a breakout season a la Carson Palmer 2 years ago?
                              Some players to keep an eye on are:
                              Matt Schaub
                              David Carr
                              Alex Smith
                              Ben Roeth (had to great seasons, but may finally silence doubters)
                              Jay Cutler
                              Matt Leinart
                              Vince Young?

I think Schaub will be great, and I think that Carr will be the Panthers starting QB sooner rather than later.
                              Cutler. I have had him as my number one QB since the month before that draft.

^ bantx
                              Originally posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER
                              **** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
                              Originally posted by Jughead10
                              I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".

Comment

Cutler will get a rude awakening week two and will throw 3 ints.
                                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information