Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

legendary Jersey numbers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I guess a good question would be who is the #23 of football? I can't really think of a # that every kid growing up wants to wear. I do know that #5 when Reggie wore it was pretty popular pick. I think that #80 is a pretty big deal.


    Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.

    Comment


    • #47
      81- T.O. even though its not a number to idolize
      7- Vick
      85- Chad Johnson
      5- Reggie Bush even though now he wears 25 but still when he was at USC

      just guys for me in the nfl today.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        #4 Brett Favre
        Yes. I'm surprised that this # wasn't mentioned in the first thread.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by icantackleclaret View Post
          I guess a good question would be who is the #23 of football? I can't really think of a # that every kid growing up wants to wear. I do know that #5 when Reggie wore it was pretty popular pick. I think that #80 is a pretty big deal.
          I'd say 22 for Emmitt. Or 20 for Barry. Just my own personal observation.

          Comment


          • #50


            ^^Sig From Nvot9
            J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

            Comment


            • #51
              1 - Warren Moon
              4 - Brett Favre - this number will always be engraved into my head
              20 - Barry Sanders
              34 - Sweetness
              78 - Bruce Smith
              92 - Reggie White

              On a personal note, the number 17 will always make me think Mitch Berger. lol
              SKOL VIKINGS!


              Comment


              • #52
                Ill be the first to say it, #75 Deacon Jones. ill always remember that

                Comment


                • #53
                  Fran Tarkenton- #10


                  http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    56 Lawrence Taylor
                    55 Derrick Thomas
                    12 Bob Gresie
                    1 Warren Moon
                    13 Dan Marino
                    19 Bernie Kosar
                    33 Sammy Baugh
                    22 Emmitt Smith
                    32 Franco Harris
                    32 Marcus Allen
                    29 Eric Dikerson
                    20 Barry Sanders
                    34 Thurman Thomas
                    80 Jerry Rice
                    81 Tim Brown
                    80 Cris Carter
                    83 Andre Reed
                    80 Steve Largent
                    82 Jimmy Smith
                    25 Fred Bilnikoff
                    80 Kellen Winslow 1
                    89 Frank Wycheck
                    84 Shanon Sharp
                    78 Anthony Munoz
                    63 Gene upshaw
                    78 Jackie Slater
                    77 Willie Roaf
                    4 Reggie Roby
                    4 Brett Farve
                    8 Ray Guy
                    92 Reggie White
                    78 Bruce Smith
                    95 Richard Dent
                    93 Greg Townsend
                    75 Howie Long
                    94 Charles Haley
                    77 Lyle Alzado
                    99 Russell Maryland
                    99 Warren Sapp
                    50 Mike Singletary
                    51 Sam Mills
                    Doug Williams 13
                    Lenny Moore 42
                    83 Ted Hendricks
                    53 Bill Romanoski
                    42 Ronnie Lott
                    26 Rod Woodson
                    28 Darrell Green
                    21 Deion Sanders
                    8 Steve Young
                    8 Troy Aikamn

                    IMO all legands


                    Thanks to jackalope

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                      56 Lawrence Taylor
                      55 Derrick Thomas
                      12 Bob Gresie
                      1 Warren Moon
                      13 Dan Marino
                      19 Bernie Kosar
                      33 Sammy Baugh
                      22 Emmitt Smith
                      32 Franco Harris
                      32 Marcus Allen
                      29 Eric Dikerson
                      20 Barry Sanders
                      34 Thurman Thomas
                      80 Jerry Rice
                      81 Tim Brown
                      80 Cris Carter
                      83 Andre Reed
                      80 Steve Largent
                      82 Jimmy Smith
                      25 Fred Bilnikoff
                      80 Kellen Winslow 1
                      89 Frank Wycheck
                      84 Shanon Sharp
                      78 Anthony Munoz
                      63 Gene upshaw
                      78 Jackie Slater
                      77 Willie Roaf
                      4 Reggie Roby
                      4 Brett Farve
                      8 Ray Guy
                      92 Reggie White
                      78 Bruce Smith
                      95 Richard Dent
                      93 Greg Townsend
                      75 Howie Long
                      94 Charles Haley
                      77 Lyle Alzado
                      99 Russell Maryland
                      99 Warren Sapp
                      50 Mike Singletary
                      51 Sam Mills
                      Doug Williams 13
                      Lenny Moore 42
                      83 Ted Hendricks
                      53 Bill Romanoski
                      42 Ronnie Lott
                      26 Rod Woodson
                      28 Darrell Green
                      21 Deion Sanders
                      8 Steve Young
                      8 Troy Aikamn

                      IMO all legands
                      Franco Harris and Bernie Kosar are legends but Walter Payton isn't?

                      sig by VLS
                      Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                      I don't care...

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        wheres deacon jones on that list. i mean he ******* invented the sack

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          78- the GOAT, Munoz
                          7- Boomer
                          30- Ickey
                          57- Me hahaha

                          ^A Bonekrusher production^
                          #15
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            58- Derrick Thomas
                            88- Tony Gonzalez

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
                              Franco Harris and Bernie Kosar are legends but Walter Payton isn't?
                              This list just came of the top of my head, I"m sure I forgot enough players and yes Wally Payton is on that list. Decon Jones is also.


                              Thanks to jackalope

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                7-vick
                                12-brady
                                18-manning
                                24-ty law
                                22-emmitt
                                20-sanders
                                just to name a few
                                Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information