Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli, Rivers, or Big Ben

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by draftguru151
    Didn't Manning break like every rookie QB record?
    26 TD's is quite alot for a rookie QB. He did have 28 int's, but he showed what is already going to come. Eli has shown that he is the Mr. October of football. Except Eli forgot you need to be Mr. December and January in football.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by eacantdraft
      Originally posted by njx9
      Originally posted by eacantdraft
      And yes, you do need to give 4 years for a true evaluation. Look at Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Donovann McNabb, Matt Hasselbeck, and many many others as examples who started out very slow and picked it up big time later.
      Peyton Manning was great in his 2nd year. What are you talking about?
      :roll:

      i didn't realize that peyton didn't start his rookie year.
      And what does Peyton Manning's rookie year have to do with his great 2nd year? The original quote listed Peyton Manning as a slow starter. Once again you are showing your football ignorance.
      are you serious? he said they started slowly. he started in his rookie year. he, amazingly, did not say that they all had an awful second season. for christ's sake, mcnabb had a great second year two. does it normally take this long for otherwise simple information to get through? it's just NOT that hard.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by draftguru151
        Didn't Manning break like every rookie QB record?
        Only yardage and touchdowns.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by njx9
          Originally posted by eacantdraft
          Originally posted by njx9
          Originally posted by eacantdraft
          And yes, you do need to give 4 years for a true evaluation. Look at Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Donovann McNabb, Matt Hasselbeck, and many many others as examples who started out very slow and picked it up big time later.
          Peyton Manning was great in his 2nd year. What are you talking about?
          :roll:

          i didn't realize that peyton didn't start his rookie year.
          And what does Peyton Manning's rookie year have to do with his great 2nd year? The original quote listed Peyton Manning as a slow starter. Once again you are showing your football ignorance.
          are you serious? he said they started slowly. he started in his rookie year. he, amazingly, did not say that they all had an awful second season. for christ's sake, mcnabb had a great second year two. does it normally take this long for otherwise simple information to get through? it's just NOT that hard.
          Hey nimrod. The original poster said that the above QBs got off to a slow start and needed 4 years to develop. Manning was a star in his second year. Maybe if you weren't oogling Peyton's brother you could decifer that.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by njx9
            Originally posted by draftguru151
            Didn't Manning break like every rookie QB record?
            Only yardage and touchdowns.
            And Int's too right?

            Comment


            • Well here we are again it's Pro Bowl Day.

              Rivers is in. Tom Brady is out. Also out: Eli Manning and Big Ben. And JP Losman, who all of a sudden is in the conversation again.

              The media has meaninglessly passed judgement upon the 1st round quarterbacks of 2004, and another few games have passed since this topic drained out.

              With Ben back and JP playing well this discussion should get a little more interesting.

              Comment


              • Why did you bump this thread? The same arguements are used over and over again. It's been beat to death almost as much as talking about Michael Vick.

                Comment


                • Now the real question is do you really believe that Philip Rivers should be in over Brady or is it that his team is just 12-2. Notice all the Pro Bowlers also from The San Diego offense.

                  Comment


                  • I think Rivers deserves it. Even if he isn't as good as he looks now he still has had a great year and deserves to go.

                    brady is a better QB but Rivers has had a better year and thats what I think the Pro bowl is for.

                    Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jughead10
                      Now the real question is do you really believe that Philip Rivers should be in over Brady or is it that his team is just 12-2. Notice all the Pro Bowlers also from The San Diego offense.

                      qft

                      Comment


                      • You are all wrong, it is JP Losman.

                        Comment


                        • This needed to be brought back?

                          Comment


                          • WTF man.


                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information