X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
    not funny fella.
    I thought it was funny.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Understanding the original purpose of the thread, some guesses anyways

DE: Ray Edwards. I was leaning towards picking someone from the Vikings, and the nod went to Ray Edwards, but it could be someone else (could be a draft pick even). Ray's always had the tools, but other issues impeded his development in college. With a strong interior, Ray could flourish if given the opportunity to run with it.

WR: Matt Jones. Due to some extremely talent WR's in recent years, people forget that, in the past, many believed that it took WR's 3 years to really develop. Matt got better this past year, and with a new system that, on paper, should help the passing game out, he could put up bigger numbers next year. A 1000 yard season? I don't think it's out of reach.

NT: Shaun Smith. There were some expectations of Shaun breaking out at some point here and there in his short career so far, but it hasn't really occurred. A move to the 3-4 as a NT, with big Ted Washington as his rotating partner, may be what helps, as he has the potential mold to be an excellent fit in the scheme (was drawing a blank on NT's ... the other thoughts were Evans and Bunkley,

TE: Marcedes Lewis. Didn't really mean to get 2 Jaguars in there, and while I was not a big Marcedes fan as a draft pick, he is in a good situation that should help him put up numbers.

Comment

DE: Mario Williams had a decent rookie campaign, but his sophomore campaign should be much better.

WR: Wes Welker. I know he had a good season last year, but I think he will shine in the Patriots offense.

NT: Umm I don't know, maybe Chris Hovan can get more than a handful of sacks this year.

TE: Alex Smith, Tampa Bay. Provided we can get somebody to block for whoever is lining up at QB, I think Smith should have a chance at getting 50 catches and around 5 TD's

Comment

DE- Mario Williams/Daryl Tapp/Andre Carter
          WR- Brandon Lloyd/ Devery Henderson/Donte Stallworth
          TE- Mercedes Lewis/Leonard Pope/Scheffler
          NT- Broderick Bunkley/Rocky Bernard/Kendrick Golston

A few skins on there that hopefully are a lot better off in their 2nd year with the team...
          Last edited by jsagan77; 04-12-2007, 05:02 AM. Reason: additon

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
            DE- Kiwi
            WR-Sinorice Moss
            TE- Darcy Johnson
            NT- Barry Cofield
            Ha funny. But in reality the only one who coudl break out is Moss. Cofield is solid, he will never be great in my opinion. But he is already a solid stater with starting every game last year. I also think everyone is expecting it from Kiwi once he gets more PT so he wouldn't be breaking out either. And Johnson is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              DE- Rex Grossman
              WR- Rex Grossman
              NT- Rex Grossman
              TE- Urlacher
              Are you SERIOUS!? Do you honestly think Urlacher is a better TE than Grossman? You've gotta be kidding me.

If you add QB, it could look like this:

QB - Hester
              DE - Grossman
              WR - Grossman
              NT - Benson (it was close...)
              TE - Grossman
              Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post
                Are you SERIOUS!? Do you honestly think Urlacher is a better TE than Grossman? You've gotta be kidding me.

QB - Hester
                DE - Grossman
                WR - Grossman
                TE - Grossman
                BS!
                QB - Urlacher
                NT - Hester (he could stand to lose some bulk)
                DE - Bernard Berrian (the ultimate speedy pass-rusher)
                TE - John Tait. Hell, a great blocking TE.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

The Chargers.

Comment

Billy McMullen for all positions.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

DE Mario Williams
                      WR Greg Jennings
                      NT Terdell Sands
                      Te Vernon Davis

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
                        Understanding the original purpose of the thread, some guesses anyways

DE: Ray Edwards. I was leaning towards picking someone from the Vikings, and the nod went to Ray Edwards, but it could be someone else (could be a draft pick even). Ray's always had the tools, but other issues impeded his development in college. With a strong interior, Ray could flourish if given the opportunity to run with it.

WR: Matt Jones. Due to some extremely talent WR's in recent years, people forget that, in the past, many believed that it took WR's 3 years to really develop. Matt got better this past year, and with a new system that, on paper, should help the passing game out, he could put up bigger numbers next year. A 1000 yard season? I don't think it's out of reach.

NT: Shaun Smith. There were some expectations of Shaun breaking out at some point here and there in his short career so far, but it hasn't really occurred. A move to the 3-4 as a NT, with big Ted Washington as his rotating partner, may be what helps, as he has the potential mold to be an excellent fit in the scheme (was drawing a blank on NT's ... the other thoughts were Evans and Bunkley,

TE: Marcedes Lewis. Didn't really mean to get 2 Jaguars in there, and while I was not a big Marcedes fan as a draft pick, he is in a good situation that should help him put up numbers.
                        Love the Jaguar love, toon. However, I believe that if there's one Jaguars wide receiver that's going to break out, it's Reggie Williams. Williams was already on his way to a breakout year before Leftwich got hurt. The two have a very good chemistry together, and Williams has been flying into Miami every weekend (where Leftwich, Jones-Drew, and Fred Taylor are working out this offseason) to run routes with Leftwich. Williams' best trait is his work ethic.

On the other hand, there have been a ton of whispers about Jones that he doesn't have a great work ethic, and it's becoming more and more apparent that he just doesn't have a huge passion to play football at the professional level.

Comment

DE - Trent Cole
                          WR - Brandon Marshall
                          TE - Tony Scheffler
                          NT - Gabe Watson

Comment

DE- Ben Roethlisberger
                            WR- Freddy Mitchell
                            TE- Darnell Dinkins
                            NT- Ted Washington

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                              DE- Kiwi
                              WR-Sinorice Moss
                              TE- Darcy Johnson
                              NT- Barry Cofield
                              Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post

QB - Hester
                              DE - Grossman
                              WR - Grossman
                              TE - Grossman
                              You're all wrong, Tank Williams came to training camp with an ak-47 and demanded to play every position and get payed for every position.

QB - Tank Williams
                              DE - Tank Williams
                              WR - Tank Willims
                              NT - Tank Williams
                              TE - Tank Williams
                              KR - Rex Grossman (Tank thought it would be funny to not block for Rex.)

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                                You're all wrong, Tank Williams came to training camp with an ak-47 and demanded to play every position and get payed for every position.

QB - Tank Williams
                                DE - Tank Williams
                                WR - Tank Willims
                                NT - Tank Williams
                                TE - Tank Williams
                                KR - Rex Grossman (Tank thought it would be funny to not block for Rex.)
                                No need, Rex would catch the kick and throw deep. Completely confused of course due to the enormous amount of tanks around him...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information