TE- Visanthe Shiancoe
    DE- Mario Williams
    DT- Haloti Ngata
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

WR - I think Donte Stallworth is going to have a huge year catching balls from Tom Brady. That said, because it is the Patriots, the ball is going to get spread around a lot. If Stallworth can stay on the field, I don't think a line of 70 catches, 1300 yards and 8 TD's is out of line at all.

TE - Vernon Davis should go without saying. He was hampered by injuries all year, and now he's going to have the opportunity to play an entire year as pretty much the #1 target in San Fran. I've feel like I've been saying Ben Watson every year for the last 10 years at this point, but I think it's a make or break year for him this year. Daniel Graham is gone and he has to be the middle of the field guy for the Pats. His biggest problem has been holding on to the football, both after he catches it and when he's trying to catch it. If he can get that down, he'll have a huge year.

DE - I agree with everyone that has said Mario Williams. He's going to make a lot of people shut up and eat their words this year.

Comment

DE = Mario Williams

WR = Demetrius Williams

TE = Mercedes Lewis

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

DE:Kenechi Udeze, he wrecks havoc in the backfield and should put up serious sack numbers.
          WR: Mike Williams, Kiper said he's going to be in the hall of fame so he will put up 2,000 yards and 20 TD's this year.
          TE: Troy Smith, he's built like a TE and should dominate opposing defenses if he makes the switch.
          NT: Manuel Wright, those tears from a few years ago tell me he has a real tough guy attitude and should make opposing centers expode. I'm not kidding, their limbs will fly all over the stadium and blood will be all over the QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
            DE:Kenechi Udeze, he wrecks havoc in the backfield and should put up serious sack numbers.
            WR: Mike Williams, Kiper said he's going to be in the hall of fame so he will put up 2,000 yards and 20 TD's this year.
            TE: Troy Smith, he's built like a TE and should dominate opposing defenses if he makes the switch.
            NT: Manuel Wright, those tears from a few years ago tell me he has a real tough guy attitude and should make opposing centers expode. I'm not kidding, their limbs will fly all over the stadium and blood will be all over the QB.
            I think those estimates might be slightly unrealistic ;)

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
              I think those estimates might be slightly unrealistic ;)
              I swear on my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate that they will happen.

Comment

Devin Hester at QB would ultimately suck but it would be a real pain in the ass for the defense that has to try to tackle that freak every down.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                  DE- Kiwi
                  WR-Sinorice Moss
                  TE- Darcy Johnson
                  NT- Barry Cofield
                  You forgot Eli. He still needs to break out!

Comment

The Pats have one at each position-

DE-Ty Warren:Should have made the pro bowl last year, I think he will make it in 2008.
                    WR-Chad Jackson:Looks like he will be healthy for the start of the season, has had a year to learn the system and has the talent to be a NFL star.
                    TE-Ben Watson:Has frakish athletic ability which he combines with effort and hustle to the whistle every play. He is also very intelligent.
                    NT-Vince Wilfork:Has been solid the last 2 seasons and been improving steadily since his first game as a Pat.

Comment

Ill start on Defense

DE- Tamba Hali-a very solid player that really doesnt get enough attention. I think he will breakout next season
                      DT-Dusty Dvoracek- sorry i dunno who else to put here. Hes set up to be solid on a very good defense and if he is a good pass rusher might become the full time starter
                      LB- AJ Hawk- yeah he was good last year, but this year im expecting like 150 tackles 4 picks and 4 sacks- so Briggs like #s
                      CB-Pacman Jones- by breakout i mean hes gonna break out of prison. He'll be on Americas Most Wanted
                      S-Donte Whitner-Im intrigued by him. He played solidly last year, this year im expecting more.

QB- Jay Cutler- What can I say? I think hes gonna be a beast
                      RB- Norwood- I think he will take over for Dunn
                      TE- Eric Johnson- Hes on a pass happy team with a ton of weapons around him. If he stays healthy expect big numbers
                      WR- Calvin Johnson-Jesus in shoes
                      Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                      Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Its Pacman Jones at all positions at all times! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

DE- Cullen Jenkins
                          WR- Greg Jennings
                          TE- Vernon Davis
                          NT- The guy that was signed by the 49ers that was on the Ravens.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            Its Pacman Jones at all positions at all times! :D
                            Well theoretically he could bite all his teammates and infect them with some virus he's carrying around.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                              Well theoretically he could bite all his teammates and infect them with some virus he's carrying around.
                              See I told you it would happen!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

DE - Mathias Kiwanuka
                                WR - Demetrius Williams
                                TE - Marcedes Lewis
                                NT - Vince Wilfork
                                LB - Michael Boley

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information