No announcement yet.

Drew Beldsoe retires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't he once play with a collapsed lung? That's Favreesk.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

A question worth pondering...is he a HOF qb?

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        I always liked him. He had that sick rushing touchdown last year. He ran a 40 in 5.67 at least. Blazing speed. He had a gun, good at reading defenses, earlier in his career.
        You know coming out he ran a faster 40 than Romo right?

Comment

its a statistical possibility, but probably not gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            A question worth pondering...is he a HOF qb?
            Nah. ten characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
              Better to be done with the game before the game is done with you.
              Great quote, but I think the game was done with him. He's not athletic at all and compound that with age and that's a double negative.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                Nah. ten characters.
                Are you only remembering his Cowboys days? He has some very good numbers and lead his team to a SuperBowl(technically won one also but was injured that whole season). He has a legitimate shot, will it happen, I have no clue but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

He made the pats who they WERE. Pitt game playoffs.
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                    he was about 3 years late.
                    I sure wouldn't have minded him retiring just before the season finale against the Steelers 3 years ago.
                    He played for teams I didn't like and didn't do much positive while he was here. But he had a pretty good career, and I wish him the best.

Comment

I have always liked him as a QB.BUt I think this was the best move for him to make.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

A little off topic but still involves an old retired QB, I love Rich Gannon.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          A little off topic but still involves an old retired QB, I love Rich Gannon.
                          We might have to bring him out of retirement.

Comment

If Drew Bledsoe isn't a QB coach within the next 4 years there is seriously something wrong. They guy has tutored QBs like Tom Brady, J.P Losman, and Tony Romo making them all at least solid starters

Comment

I think Super Kevin should make a painting of Mr. Bledsoe.
                              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                                I think Super Kevin should make a painting of Mr. Bledsoe.
                                I would if I could think of enough funny things I could include in it

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information