First loss, or first win?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First loss, or first win?

Rather than talking about the Bears going undefeated, or the Raiders not winning a single game, maybe we spin the topic by asking which streak ends first.

Me, I think the Raiders win first.

The Raiders will win first, only because I think they'll beat Arizona at home. Chicago has Arizona, San Fransisco, a bye and Miami at home the next four weeks.

Designs by Thule

Comment

0-16 raiders

Comment

Push. Bears undefeated, Raiders winless.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I voted for a Bears loss, simply because the Raiders have a legitimate shot at going 0-16.

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman
            I voted for a Bears loss, simply because the Raiders have a legitimate shot at going 0-16.
            and the Bears don't have a legitimate shot at going 16-0?

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

fitz is out.and you can bet that the raiders are sick of all tis crap everybody has been saying about the leinert issue.if we hog the ball alot we could win since the cardinals d aint special and our defense is 2nd in the league in passin defense.not to mention the cardinals oline.

huff will get his first career interception. :D

Comment

I looked at the skeds, and I think the Bears lose first. I think they lose to the Pats on Nov 26, and then the Raiders win the next week vs. Houston.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                  and the Bears don't have a legitimate shot at going 16-0?
                  Umm, not really, no. I know they are best team in the league right now, but there is a reason no one has ever gone 16-0 in the regular season, its kinda hard. Looking at their schedule, they play @ Giants, @ Jets, @ Patriots all in a row, three straight road games will be tough to get through. Then they play the Vikings at home and go to St.Louis immediately after those three games. Both those teams will be fighting to make the playoffs. They also play @Lions and Packers at home to end the year. Those teams will be playing for nothing but pride, against, if they're are still undefeated, a team that is naturally not going to be as "up" for the game because homefield will already be locked up. The Lions and Packers would love nothing more than to ruin an undefeated season for a division rival. Talk to me about them going undefeated once they get past that Giants, Jets, Patriots, Vikings, and Rams stretch.

Comment

if they're are still undefeated, a team that is naturally not going to be as "up" for the game because homefield will already be locked up.
                    You think players don't get jacked up at the possibility of going undefeated?

sig by VLS
                    Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                    I don't care...

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                      if they're are still undefeated, a team that is naturally not going to be as "up" for the game because homefield will already be locked up.
                      I know they will try to get jacked up for it, but it just natural to have sense of relaxation once homefield is locked up. If they get through that Giants, Jets, Patriots, Vikings, and Rams stretch and are still undefeated, knowing what I know now, I'd say they will go undefeated because the Bucs, Lions, and Packers look pretty bad, but a lot can change by week 15.

Comment

I know they will try to get jacked up for it, but it just natural to have sense of relaxation once homefield is locked up. If they get through that Giants, Jets, Patriots, Vikings, and Rams stretch and are still undefeated, knowing what I know now, I'd say they will go undefeated because the Bucs, Lions, and Packers look pretty bad, but a lot can change by week 15.
                        Personally, I don't think we'll go undefeated, that just doesn't happen. Although 15-1 is likely with this schedule.

sig by VLS
                        Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                        I don't care...

Comment

No, no they don't.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                          <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Personally, I don't think we'll go undefeated, that just doesn't happen. Although 15-1 is likely with this schedule.
                            No it's not. 15-1 is never likely. It's never likely to finish 10-1. We should win 12 games. Anything more than that is icing on the cake.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Yea, I would say that 14-2 or 15-1 is the range the Bears will finish. They should get 6 wins from their division.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information