First loss, or first win?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBleedNavyandOrange
    started a topic First loss, or first win?

First loss, or first win?

Rather than talking about the Bears going undefeated, or the Raiders not winning a single game, maybe we spin the topic by asking which streak ends first.

Me, I think the Raiders win first.

• cuzifelt1ikeit
    replied
    Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
    fitz is out.and you can bet that the raiders are sick of all tis crap everybody has been saying about the leinert issue.if we hog the ball alot we could win since the cardinals d aint special and our defense is 2nd in the league in passin defense.not to mention the cardinals oline.

huff will get his first career interception. :D
    there only number two because everyone runs on ya

Leave a comment:

• PalmerToCJ
    replied
    Wow they have an easy schedule... I think they lose to either NE or the Giants.

They can start their backups and probably still win the last 3 games given who they play

Leave a comment:

• yourfavestoner
    replied
    Originally posted by ghettosermon
    If the Titans can almost beat the Colts than any of those teams could beat the bears on a lucky day.
    I think you're underrating the Bears and overrating the Colts. The Colts are not a good football team right now. They just have a quarterback that's good enough to overcome his team's deficiencies.

Leave a comment:

• SeanTaylorRIP
    replied
    If the Titans can almost beat the Colts than any of those teams could beat the bears on a lucky day.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Shiver
    Oct 16 @Arizona
    Week 7 BYE
    Oct 29 San Francisco
    Nov 5 Miami
    Nov 12 @N.Y. Giants
    Nov 19 @N.Y. Jets
    Nov 26 @New England
    Dec 3 Minnesota
    Dec 11 @St. Louis
    Dec 17 Tampa Bay
    Dec 24 @Detroit
    Dec 31 Green Bay

It's rediculous, they only have three hard games. That said, they will lose a game.
    On any given sunday...

Leave a comment:

• Staubach12
    replied
    Oct 16 @Arizona
    Week 7 BYE
    Oct 29 San Francisco
    Nov 5 Miami
    Nov 12 @N.Y. Giants
    Nov 19 @N.Y. Jets
    Nov 26 @New England
    Dec 3 Minnesota
    Dec 11 @St. Louis
    Dec 17 Tampa Bay
    Dec 24 @Detroit
    Dec 31 Green Bay

It's rediculous, they only have three hard games. That said, they will lose a game.
    Exactly. The schedule is Jello. Nothing hard. They could go perfect...

Leave a comment:

• Basileus777
    replied
    Oct 16 @Arizona
    Week 7 BYE
    Oct 29 San Francisco
    Nov 5 Miami
    Nov 12 @N.Y. Giants
    Nov 19 @N.Y. Jets
    Nov 26 @New England
    Dec 3 Minnesota
    Dec 11 @St. Louis
    Dec 17 Tampa Bay
    Dec 24 @Detroit
    Dec 31 Green Bay

That game at New England will be tough and one of their losses. Three straight road games ended at Foxborough isn't going to be easy for any team. Teams almost never win their 3rd straight road game.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by yourfavestoner
    I can't believe how quick people are to point out the Bears' easy schedule this year, but nobody made any mention of the Colts' easy schedule last year.
    The first half of the schedule was but after the bye week was a pretty tough schedule. We played @ New England, @Seattle, San Diego, Pittsburgh, @ Jacksonville and @ Cincinnati all in a span of 8 games. Thats 5 playoff teams and a very talented Chargers team.

Leave a comment:

• Go_Eagles77
    replied
    Originally posted by IBleedNavyandOrange
    Originally posted by TitleTown088
    nice job stealing this poll from espn.com
    Heh. I didn't see it there until this morning--it's funny how Illinois is the only state where the majority feels the Bears will go undefeated--but the idea definitely was not mine. I think that ESPN Mike & Mike radio show mentioned it, and I figured I'd find out what people with real football knowledge thought.

And, since I couldn't find any of those, I posted the poll here.

Leave a comment:

• yourfavestoner
    replied
    I can't believe how quick people are to point out the Bears' easy schedule this year, but nobody made any mention of the Colts' easy schedule last year.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I see the bears going 14-2. Such an easy schedule. That also doesn't take away from the way they are playing though. Right now they are just dominateing every team. It's a long season, so a key injury or even a losing streak can happen. As for the Raiders, I think it is between them and detroit to be the last team to get a win. Both those teams are just so pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• IBleedNavyandOrange
    replied
    Originally posted by TitleTown088
    nice job stealing this poll from espn.com
    Heh. I didn't see it there until this morning--it's funny how Illinois is the only state where the majority feels the Bears will go undefeated--but the idea definitely was not mine. I think that ESPN Mike & Mike radio show mentioned it, and I figured I'd find out what people with real football knowledge thought.

And, since I couldn't find any of those, I posted the poll here.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hopefully the bears lose one will come first

Leave a comment:

• Shiver
    replied
    Oct 16 @Arizona
    Week 7 BYE
    Oct 29 San Francisco
    Nov 5 Miami
    Nov 12 @N.Y. Giants
    Nov 19 @N.Y. Jets
    Nov 26 @New England
    Dec 3 Minnesota
    Dec 11 @St. Louis
    Dec 17 Tampa Bay
    Dec 24 @Detroit
    Dec 31 Green Bay

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information