• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Theismann or Joe Buck?

The Question of the Century.

I ask for your answer.

Joe Buck. Easily.

Comment

Joe Buck is tolerable. Give me Bob Costas any day of the week though.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I liked Pat Summerall.

Comment

swing and a miss

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

they both suck bull testicles.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
              swing and a miss
              Guys, im gonna take the stairs

Comment

Out of either one of those, I go with Joe Buck. He's more tolerable than Theismann. Too bad he had to go into broadcasting after his career instead of coaching high school teams.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

Joe Buck. His crappy commentary is part of the playoff baseball atmosphere. He's the man I love to hate.

Comment

joe theismann sucks...

Comment

I despise both. They must be removed.
                      Winnah!
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        Bob Costas is the best sports analyst right now IMO. I actually really like the Sunday Night Football thing NBC has going on. I like Costas, Sharpe, Bettis, Michaels, Madden, and Collinsworth (although Chris does get on my nerves sometimes and Madden can be a little clueless) but I'd take them over Michael Irvin any day of the week.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                          Bob Costas is the best sports analyst right now IMO. I actually really like the Sunday Night Football thing NBC has going on. I like Costas, Sharpe, Bettis, Michaels, Madden, and Collinsworth (although Chris does get on my nerves sometimes and Madden can be a little clueless) but I'd take them over Michael Irvin any day of the week.
                          Madden?!?!? The same guy who after an interception replies "That was not a good pass"?
                          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

if my life hung in the balance, i'd take buck. theismann is an absolute joke. he couldn't have made more excuses for the mistake tonight.

but really, the only right answer is "neither".

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
                              Originally posted by sweetness34
                              Madden?!?!? The same guy who after an interception replies "That was not a good pass"?
                              He's better than Theisman....Madden like I said can be clueless, but back in the day he was a very good analyst, so it's excusable IMO. And it's not like pulling teeth to hear him commentate like it is with Theisman.

So dhvf, you're telling me that you'd take Irvin over Madden?

:shock:

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information