No announcement yet.

Where should the NFL expand next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF WE HAD TO I would say either Oklahoma or Columbus. Damn a Columbus team would be off da HOOK!

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
      IF WE HAD TO I would say either Oklahoma or Columbus. Damn a Columbus team would be off da HOOK!
      Oh yeah, because Ohio needs three teams. I do agree with Oklahoma though. Oklahoma City would be a great place for a team.

Comment

Originally posted by BengalsPwn View Post
        Dont forget the Marlins too. Florida should get rid of both there baseball teams seriously. Im a huge marlins fan and I go to a bunch of games, but they have won 2 world series in a little over a decade and still cant bring in fans. They got outdrawn this week by freakin Milwaukee, which hosted 2 teams not from there, by about 7k fans a game. I would hate to see them leave, but to be honest Florida isn't a good place for a baseball team. Great place to play, just bad fan base. Milwaukee should probably get another football team too. They have the fan base and the money to support another team. Green Bay has like a 30 year wait for there season tickets, they can share the wealth with another team just fine.
        I went to a Florida game last May (went to Orlando on vacation and we took the insane trek to Miami---for reasons unknown) and I love the atmosphere there.

It's warm weather and it's a relaxing place to be. I'm not sure if it is due to the lack of people; but in the weather at night, I love being at Pro Player Stadium. But I think that Miami doesn't want the Marlins, moreso than the fans. You would think Miami would be a hotbed as most people retire in FL but I think it's more political.
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          Oh yeah, because Ohio needs three teams. I do agree with Oklahoma though. Oklahoma City would be a great place for a team.
          The question is, do we really want to bring football to OKLAHOMA?
          Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
          Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            Ohio IS football.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
              Ohio IS football.
              There are many states that would disagree with that. Why do you think Texas football is so dominant every year? The West Coast is really picking up lately too.

Comment

Originally posted by BengalsPwn View Post
                Dont forget the Marlins too. Florida should get rid of both there baseball teams seriously. Im a huge marlins fan and I go to a bunch of games, but they have won 2 world series in a little over a decade and still cant bring in fans. They got outdrawn this week by freakin Milwaukee, which hosted 2 teams not from there, by about 7k fans a game. I would hate to see them leave, but to be honest Florida isn't a good place for a baseball team. Great place to play, just bad fan base. Milwaukee should probably get another football team too. They have the fan base and the money to support another team. Green Bay has like a 30 year wait for there season tickets, they can share the wealth with another team just fine.
                Milwaukee doesnt need a team and it will never survive. I just think Green Bay's fans are too loyal.
                But the Marlins can come to Virginia Beach

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                  There are many states that would disagree with that. Why do you think Texas football is so dominant every year? The West Coast is really picking up lately too.
                  Your Canadian how would you know? J/K but really there is a reason the HOF is here.

Comment

Mexico City lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                      Your Canadian how would you know? J/K but really there is a reason the HOF is here.
                      I'm not debating the fact that football is big in Ohio, I'm saying that it is as big in other places. I can't really see any place topping Texas but that's just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moses View Post
                        I'm not debating the fact that football is big in Ohio, I'm saying that it is as big in other places. I can't really see any place topping Texas but that's just me.
                        Weather permits football year round in a state like Texas.

Comment

• I heard someone (an analyst, I can't remember who) suggest that Chicago should get a 2nd NFL franchise (like baseball).

That would be terrible.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                            I heard someone (an analyst, I can't remember who) suggest that Chicago should get a 2nd NFL franchise (like baseball).

That would be terrible.
                            Where would the fans come from? No fan and I mean NO FAN would ever convert from the Bears to a new team....no way in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                              Where would the fans come from? No fan and I mean NO FAN would ever convert from the Bears to a new team....no way in hell.
                              Yeah, I agree. The Bears are Chicago.
                              Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
                              Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

• missippi or bama needs a team

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information