Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Joe Gibbs, whose your starting QB Vs. Colts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsagan77
    Don't get your hopes up bronco fans.. You won't be gettin our pick.. The deal was that we COULD exchange picks IF it equaled a 3rd rounder.. At the most being 1 or 2 spots.. You won't be getting our #1 pick...
    I thought the Broncos got the right to swap picks, so if the Redskins finished lower they get the Skins pick.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
      Originally posted by jsagan77
      Don't get your hopes up bronco fans.. You won't be gettin our pick.. The deal was that we COULD exchange picks IF it equaled a 3rd rounder.. At the most being 1 or 2 spots.. You won't be getting our #1 pick...
      I thought the Broncos got the right to swap picks, so if the Redskins finished lower they get the Skins pick.
      Its not that simple, depending on where the Skins end up the Broncos could get a 3rd and a 4th instead. There is a whole different set of outcomes depending on where the Skins end up drafting.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
        I don't get how Gibbs can bench Ramsey after a quarter, but stick with Brunell no matter what.

"He's a competitor"

Sig by BoneKrusher
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Not a Redskins fan at all, but I cannot see Gibbs giving up on Brunell until the 7th or 8 th game. 7 or 8 starts would easily be enough to prepare Campbell for next season. Coaches like Gibbs and Parcells won't give up on a season until they are absolutely sure they cannot make the playoffs.
          And proud of it!!!

Comment

I don't know why they all but abandoned the run.

Comment

Campbell is the future and the 'Skins aren't making the playoffs. Brunell is slightly injured and is too old.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite
                I don't know why they all but abandoned the run.
                Vintage Al Saunders. Reminds me of the Buffalo game last year when Roaf was out. Schobel was owning Jordan Black and Green was running for his life and Saunders wouldn't run LJ. We lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12
                  Originally posted by Basileus777
                  Brunell sucks and the Redskins have almost no chance of seeing the postseason. Start Campbell and see what you have in him.

If the Skins drop too many games and Campbell sucks, they can draft a qb with their high draft pick....oh wait thats going to Denver. Well at least they have Duckett.
                  That deal was one of th dumbest things. The skins could have a top 5-10 pick, but the Broncs will be picking there...

Anyway, I say put in Cambell.

cause the skins are stupid, they do that every year, always trade their first rd pick knowing good and well its a chance they could use it...they will do the same thing this year, they will trade a 2nd rd after this draft to get back into the first....

not going to be fair the broncos as good as they are get that high of a pick, what a steal, they can take bpa at that point....

if i were gibbs id play cambell, alot of times something new sparks a team into playing better, he does have weapons to use, for all they know he ends up playing better...if not at draft time they wont take a qb, but they know where they stand as far as cambells progress

*edit* forgot to add

@ all the money they spent again in the offseason

7 receptions, 127 yds and no td's....

what a way to spend 29 million, and a 3rd and 4th rd draftpick

honestly, did they not think they could of found a wr at 1000x better value in the 3rd rd, and went defense in the 4th, that was extremely too much for a WR who only topped out at 700 yds in his best year, sorry but if i was a skins fan i would be sick at the way they did business in the offseason....

always trading away picks, and over spending, in the worst way

I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

The Skins just signed Troy Vincent. Somehow I doubt it will fix that secondary unless they are going to use him to replace Archuleta.

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=21078

Comment

This off-season showed why the Redskins will not be a serious contender with Snyder at the helm:

Brandon Lloyd
                      Antwan Randle-El
                      Adam Archuleta
                      Andre Carter
                      TJ Duckett

They overspent for all of them, and have received little production.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                        This off-season showed why the Redskins will not be a serious contender with Snyder at the helm:

Brandon Lloyd
                        Antwan Randle-El
                        Adam Archuleta
                        Andre Carter
                        TJ Duckett

They overspent for all of them, and have received little production.
                        Lloyd would be good if Brunell could throw downfield we saw with his 60 yard catch yesterday that if thrown to he can pull it down. Randle was overpayed but he has been solid with the few chances he's had. Arch was way overpaying he sux Ryan Clark was better and 21 million cheaper. Andre Carter is starting to pick it up and should have around 10 sacks by years end, and Duckett well I'm not even gonna say anything.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Redskins will have their top 10 pick.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9616229
                          "Depending on how each team fares this season, the two teams also could wind up swapping first-round picks, but only if Washington is scheduled to pick between No. 21 and No. 31 and Denver's first-round draft position is even higher. Unlikely, though not impossible."

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaFootball

"Depending on how each team fares this season, the two teams also could wind up swapping first-round picks, but only if Washington is scheduled to pick between No. 21 and No. 31 and Denver's first-round draft position is even higher. Unlikely, though not impossible."

You have made my day.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by ghettosermon
                              Originally posted by FloridaFootball

You have made my day.

I hate you.

Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Umm...I agree with the guy who said start Randle El. By the way...someone stole my GD avatar. BURN BABY BURN! :twisted:

Start McIntosh too while you're at it. Holdman cant hold my nut sack.
                                NY Giants- Graveyard for unwanted Skins.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information