Should Al Davis retire?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
    Al Davis has one 3 SBs.None of which with a QB he drafted in the 1st.

yes. his best QBs were nearly forgotten ones in the free agent pools that thrived in black and silver. I smell a ryan leaf comeback...

Originally posted by mythbusta
    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
    who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      Why the **** did you dig this thread up? It's dead.
      What a sick sig stoner.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
      It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
      Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
      http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
      421 Witness
      756*

Comment

RETIRE?!

RUN!

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
          Where do I start?

1. JP Losman has not been a bust. He finally put it together last season. He was raw and it take a little while for those QB's to develop.

2. Didn't you forget about the Super Bowl earlier this month where both QB's were first round draft picks. You didn't include them.

3. First round draft picks on the Super Bowl winners have happened more than half the time. 22 or 23 of the Super Bowl winning QB (out of 41 Super Bowls) have been first rounders.
          I guess you forgot to look at the date of the post you replied to, it was before the supebowl.

Comment

Originally posted by jag View Post
            What a sick sig stoner.
            Why thank you.

Comment

I think it was Al who was pretty instrumental in the recent CBA dealings. You can't hate an owner who loves football before business, and the D he has built is promising. If he only had the same luck with his coach hiring decisions. Unfortunately there aren't many coaches that run a good 40 :)

Comment

He should but he'll retire when he dead for over 40 years+ at best

Comment

Ive argued with a lot of people out there but as a Raider fan unless we pulled a deal for Ozzie Newsome there is no one I would rather have running this organization. Al Davis continues to make shrewd decisions, he does not deserve the blame. He hand-picked the players for our defense, which is one of the best young units in the league and he stockpiled the offense with talent, its not his fault they havent been able to get it done. Al Davis does not deserve the disrespect he gets from people and even some ignorant Raider fans. He has done so much for this franchise and for this league and he deserves the respect of everyone and not a bunch of lame jokes about him being senile from a bunch of idiots who couldn't dream of running a team as well as him.

Comment

everyone is just jealous that our owner wears a white track suit.

Comment

you know this thread is old when you see that CGF was one of the first ones to post on it.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I truly deeply say that he is born n bred a Raider, but he has to let a good GM run the team and not interfere at all. Pretty soon, we could really be the laughing stock of the NFL. But then, this is Al Davis... so cross yr fingers.

Comment

No, Al Davis should die. Seriously, look at him. He wants to see his team go 0-16 before he says bye.

Comment

Originally posted by omecool20 View Post
                            I truly deeply say that he is born n bred a Raider, but he has to let a good GM run the team and not interfere at all. Pretty soon, we could really be the laughing stock of the NFL. But then, this is Al Davis... so cross yr fingers.
                            6 playoff seasons in 20 years, scraping the bottom of the barrow for coaches (college assistants), draft busts is hardly the definition of "The Mark of Excellence".

Comment

I swear this topic comes up every off season, the day Al Davis retires is the day he dies which shouldn't be too long.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Al Davis is never going to die.
                                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information