Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Raiders win a game this season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    somebody will overlook them and they can at least pull out one....they did almost beat cleveland, i can see them having one of those games at least...


    although i think 2 years ago the 49ers won 2 games, and both were to the cardinals, so they very well could of nto won a game that year as well





    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

    Comment


    • #17
      they'll get 1 or 2, i'm sure they'll win late in the season against a playoff bound team who has their starters on the sidelines.

      Comment


      • #18
        I really don't think they will, just look at their body language.
        I remember: Sean Taylor

        Bosanac01

        Comment


        • #19
          Matt Leinart will rape the Raiders cause he wanted to be the Raider, but the Raiders passed him so Matt Leinart will get his revenge...

          Comment


          • #20
            lol

            Originally posted by Darko
            Originally posted by Shiver
            It's hard to imagine, but who would've thought Tampa Bay could beat Cincinnati? Besides Bucs homers that is.
            so Chris Berman is a Bucs homer? What about Dan Marino?
            and im saying no to them winning a game.
            I hate to break it to you, but the Bucs aren't that great of a team. I don't think most ppl would have picked them to win.

            The Raiders are worse than the Bucs, but eventually Walter will connect a couple of bombs to Moss/Whitted and they will win one.

            Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Darko
              Originally posted by Shiver
              It's hard to imagine, but who would've thought Tampa Bay could beat Cincinnati? Besides Bucs homers that is.
              so Chris Berman is a Bucs homer? What about Dan Marino?
              and im saying no to them winning a game.
              They probably were in on the officials blowing that game, granted it should have never been that close in the first place... Our OC sucks.

              Yes, the Raiders will muster one win somewhere.

              Comment


              • #22
                They will win atleast one or two i bet they beat the Chiefs.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Chances are they'll win at least one. It's tough to lose every game.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    They'll either beat the Cheifs one game or the Texans.


                    Thanks to jackalope

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      The only thing in football that is harder than going 0-16 is going 16-0. I think they win one or two down the line.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I was expecting a blow out last night around the ball park of 35-3. They didn't play that bad last night, besides the run d.


                        Thanks to jackalope

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by portermvp84
                          I was expecting a blow out last night around the ball park of 35-3. They didn't play that bad last night, besides the run d.
                          i thought raiders held broncos under 100 yards rushing if im not correct i think thats good dont u think?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Maybe, they're bound to win one.

                            BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by drowe
                              I'm gonna say no, and I'd REALLY like to see a 'perfect season'

                              they have NOTHING going for 'em. and they play in a tough division.
                              That's where you and everyone else are wrong. The Raiders have a young and emerging defense that's really playing well this year. They still need to keep their heads high and stay injury free, but so far they're playing pretty well. Nowhere near Bears/Chargers/Ravens level this year, but they're all young and they are growing.

                              Oldie but a goodie.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                                Originally posted by drowe
                                I'm gonna say no, and I'd REALLY like to see a 'perfect season'

                                they have NOTHING going for 'em. and they play in a tough division.
                                That's where you and everyone else are wrong. The Raiders have a young and emerging defense that's really playing well this year. They still need to keep their heads high and stay injury free, but so far they're playing pretty well. Nowhere near Bears/Chargers/Ravens level this year, but they're all young and they are growing.

                                this is exactly what i find funy...you list Bears ravens and chargers...but no broncos...it could be that you are a raiders fan and hate broncos...but the broncos get no respect :?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information