Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Raiders win a game this season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell, I still be a Raiders fan even they went to 0-16 for the next 50 years for all i care. I still be a Raider fan no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
      nah, 0-16. then, they'll go 0-16 next year after shell & staff are fired and they have to learn yet another offensive system that doesn't really work. then, if all goes according to plan, they'll go 0-16 again.

eventually, they'll relocate to Prarie View.
      dont listen to a donkey fan. 8)

Comment

Anyone who says no is ridick. It's only happened once in NFL history with TB, and that was only 14 games. No way Oakland loses 16...

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56
          Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
          Originally posted by drowe
          I'm gonna say no, and I'd REALLY like to see a 'perfect season'

they have NOTHING going for 'em. and they play in a tough division.
          That's where you and everyone else are wrong. The Raiders have a young and emerging defense that's really playing well this year. They still need to keep their heads high and stay injury free, but so far they're playing pretty well. Nowhere near Bears/Chargers/Ravens level this year, but they're all young and they are growing.

this is exactly what i find funy...you list Bears ravens and chargers...but no broncos...it could be that you are a raiders fan and hate broncos...but the broncos get no respect :?
          you know whats kind of sad about your statemnt is that the raiders had more yards offensively than the broncos.im just messin with you i know you played very conservatively in the second half.
          i dont care about how good lienert did against chicago.he lost his oc wich will stir up at least a little difference in their play.we have the #1 pass defense and the cardinals have a crappy oline and we have dburgess.and a great defense.you put sands in there and he will be able to plug huge holes.that will stop the already nonexsistent running game and washington is back to cover boldin.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
            Anyone who says no is ridick. It's only happened once in NFL history with TB, and that was only 14 games. No way Oakland loses 16...
            who are they going to beat?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

MY UPSET OF THE WEEK IS THE RAIDERS OVER CARDINALS!

Comment

That's where you and everyone else are wrong. The Raiders have a young and emerging defense that's really playing well this year. They still need to keep their heads high and stay injury free, but so far they're playing pretty well. Nowhere near Bears/Chargers/Ravens level this year, but they're all young and they are growing.
                Well if playing well is 27th in scoring defense and 30th in run defense then I guess they are. At least they are playing well against the pass.

Comment

The Raiders are going to beat the Cardinals this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry
                    The Raiders are going to beat the Cardinals this week.
                    I WAS FIRST TO SAY THAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions

Well if playing well is 27th in scoring defense and 30th in run defense then I guess they are. At least they are playing well against the pass.
                      Yeah, turnovers for TDs and drive starts on the 20 will do that to ya...

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu
                        I CALLED IT FIRST!

Comment

I CALLED IT FIRST!
                          And Yoda does it again!

Comment

i cant believe that the cards lost to the raiders. sad considering that the cards beat the niners

Comment

Originally posted by raiderfan4life
                              Matt Leinart will rape the Raiders cause he wanted to be the Raider, but the Raiders passed him so Matt Leinart will get his revenge...
                              I guess not

Comment

shows u that raiders arnt as bad as people think they are if there OLINE can keep the QB protected half way good. They werent great today but still much better and gave Walters much more time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information