X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiver
    I wish Greg "take a" Knapp used Vick like Turner uses Grossman. :x
    I lol'ed.

But seriously, I'm having trouble imagining the Atlanta WRs making the catches Berrian has made this year - Jenkins had his chance on Sunday, and he missed. Maybe Lelie, who from what I've seen of the Falcons this year looks to be the most sure-handed.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I agree, it's ugly, that Jenkins drop was the low point of the year for me. Ashley Lelie went from a disappointing, expendable WR in Denver, to the most sure handed WR in Atlanta.

Then again, I cannot see how a 2,900-yard, 7 YPA, 13 YPC, 2:1 TD2INT ratio QB, can regress like he has. Something is very wrong, the O-Line cannot pass protect, the receivers cannot catch, and the Quarterback doesn't trust the scheme. Seriously, not one component deserves blame, the whole offense is lost.

Comment

(not to derail the thread . . . )

Mora Jr. has already singled it out as a disappointment, so I suspect it will be a vested point of development in the coming days and weeks.

Comment

I hope so, something has to change.

Any way, back on topic, the love for the Bears is justified. But it's way too early for any kind of prognostication as the playoffs are concerned.

Comment

You mean like Iron Mike Ditka comparing them to the '85 team in the MNF intro?

Comment

Well, okay, I will quantify that statement:

"best team in the NFL"
              "team to beat"

= Acceptable

"They are going run the table"
              "They are on par with the '85 Bears"

= Not accpetable

Comment

Originally posted by Geo
                I love the Bears' success, it's keeping the "inferior" Colts under the radar.

Please keep racking up those useless style points, Urlacher and company.

PS. Plus I'm glad Lovie Smith is increasing his contract extension by the win from the front office that refused to get it done earlier. He's now in 7-8 per territory.
                Agreed, I didn't like it when the colts were expected of so much. Now teams aren't seeing them as good as they used to be. When you go into the playoffs with homefield advantage everyone is thinking that they got to do something different.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

If the Bears are so great how come they just got owned by Matt Leinart?

Comment

Originally posted by SevenNationArmy
                    Becuase we aren't that great. And becuase **** happens sometimes. That is completely my point, although the reverse reaction is just as stupid. Just because the Cardinals had a drive on us doesn't make us a bad defense either. It's that kneejerk reaction that pisses me off.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Shut the **** up....

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

One drive does not a game make.

Comment

I love the bears, they're my favorite team of alltime actually.

In all seriousness I have alot of doubts about the bears still. The fact that they have the easiest schedule in the history of football and all they've done so far is whoop on bad teams (except Seattle who is a good team but played like a bad team without their mvp) is just setting them up for an early playoff exit once they go up against somebody on their level. There, ya happy 51. :P
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

I'm not sure if it sets us up for an early exit, but it definately doesn't preclude it. People act like we're going to roll through the NFC based off of our ability to beat the piss out of the Bills and the Lions. I have no problem saying we're the best team in the NFC right now, but that and 50 cents will get you a bag of chips.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Wow 14 points real quick look out :)

sig by Pacific

Comment

i agree i was on the bandwagon last year to start the season and win the superbowl, they fell short but i still have a seat on the bandwagon and i dont care who thinks i just jumped on :D

reason everyone is so in love, is cause when you have the best defense in the league, last year as well, your considered a very good team even if the offense is mediocre, but when you have a defense like them AND have the #1 offense, things are going good....especially when rookies out of nowhere start leading the league in sacks and a defense you couldnt think would get any better did....

2 rb's with great talent, a healthy rex playing excellent, and 2 wr's who complement eachother perfectly..id say if they dont at least GO to the super bowl something is wrong....

not sure who is dominating the AFC like that yet, but its still up in the air to me as to who makes it....id put my money on baltimore to go if healthy

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information