• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
    Originally posted by Shiver
    That sound you hear is the enitre USA jumping off the bandwagon.
    Jesus christ I'm a prophet.
    Or a curse bringer.
    Bah. Curses are for Cubs fans and star wars geeks. This team/media/city got so bloated I saw this a mile away. At least Grossman is disgusted with himself right now. That shows me something. He's a warrior, unfortunately that also leads him to highly overate his own abilities.
    CURSEEEE BRINGER!

sig by VLS
    Originally posted by Smokey Joe
    I don't care...

Comment

They were the best team, until they played AZ.
      http://www.spox.com/de/sport/ussport...hwartz-514.jpg

"We got our Schwartz tangled"

Comment

When you give freedom to a QB to gunsling, there are times you get what's coming to you. You live and die based on the Quarterback's performance. This was due, in fact it almost reared it's ugly head in the Minnesota game.

Comment

3-6 since the game started.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by detknowitall
            They were the best team, until they played AZ.
            That sounds weird

Comment

No and im not just saying that because of the last 3 hours the media has overhyped another team. ESPN was all over the Bears in their NFL coverage on the cover of ESPN Magizine and all they talk about is how good this bears team is, kind of like how ESPN overhyped the Jags after week 2 when they beat Dallas and Pittsburgh.

former #1 in post count on this site
              first to 500 posts

Comment

I still think the Bears are one of, if not the, best team in the NFC. But I think people drooled over them too fast. All the 16-0 talk was ridiculous. While I think the Bears are one of the best, I think they have to prove that they are the best in the playoffs, because that regular season schedule isn't going to prove much. I wouldn't put too much into the loss though, only one team has ever gone 16-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                  I still think the Bears are one of, if not the, best team in the NFC. But I think people drooled over them too fast. All the 16-0 talk was ridiculous. While I think the Bears are one of the best, I think they have to prove that they are the best in the playoffs, because that regular season schedule isn't going to prove much. I wouldn't put too much into the loss though, only one team has ever gone 16-0.
                  Spoke too soon, Wow. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by SevenNationArmy
                    If the Bears are so great how come they just got owned by Matt Leinart?
                    If the Bears weren't great how the **** did they just win that game?

sig by VLS
                    Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                    I don't care...

Comment

If the Bears weren't great how the *********** did they just win that game?
                      Do you honestly think that you outplayed us?

Comment

We barely squeked out a win against a ****** Cards team. I'm glad we're 6-0, but there is a lot to be worried about, especially if Mike Brown is hurt for a while.

Comment

I knew Rex, with his play style, would have a lousy game eventually. But I didn't expect it to be this bad. :shock: Now we will see how he bounces back, hopefully for the Bears, this is the exception as opposed to the rule.

Comment

We barely squeked out a win against a *********** Cards team. I'm glad we're 6-0, but there is a lot to be worried about, especially if Mike Brown is hurt for a while.
                            That should be a concern right there.

Comment

Somewhere, the Bidwells cry. Because since there has been football, the Bears > Cardinals.

And somewhere, Mike Ditka is cheering his head off via multiple joyful expletives.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                                I knew Rex, with his play style, would have a lousy game eventually. But I didn't expect it to be this bad. :shock: Now we will see how he bounces back, hopefully for the Bears, this is the exception as opposed to the rule.
                                It only takes one bad game in the playoffs and THAT is why I don't like Rex. Same reason I don't like Eli Manning. Sometimes he just makes throws that have no f'n sense at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information