Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    I just want to note that the poll was

17 yes 4 no

Before the game started.

Votes taken since then are

4 yes 11 no

Bandwaggoning is fun.

I was one of the four yes votes after the game started. It was 20-0 when I voted. I didn't even care that they were probly gonna lose, I still know they're the best team so far. I'm not a bandwagon either because they aren't my team, they just are the best in my opinion.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Most Bears fans are gigantic homers, we just happen to have (and have had) a pretty good crop on this site. I agree though, I can't talk to most Bears fans because they have such a vastly inflated view of their own team.

I do disagree that they are unknowledgeable though. Most Bears fans at least know what is going on with their own team, your Dad sounds like an exception. And I'm truely sorry you don't have a better relationship, maybe one day that will change.
      lol, well it's not that bad he just doesn't get the big picture, basically he could do a better job is what I mean, he kinda half asses it plus he drinks and I can't get through to him on that. I have it better than some people though and that's all I can ask for. But anyway... the unknowledgable part-what I meant was why this and why that, understanding why they're good and such. Schemes etc... like everybody knows the Packers have been running the West Coast Offense for years. I'd like to see more Bears fans being interviewed talking about what types of things the team does instead of getting full of themselves. It's amazing how much I've learned about football by just absorbing what the announcers say even though it seems like they all suck. More people should try it.
      I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Some shutout. :roll:

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

The Bears are the best team in the nfc so far. I don't know if they are the best in the nfl though The teams in thier division are weak, so that will help thier record. To me a good team will find ways to win. That is what the bears did last night. Rex may have had a horrible game, but the rest of the team came up big when they had to. I'm not saying the bears will go to the superbowl, but they have a good shot so far. The season is early, so a key injury could end that run, or maybe they will even go on a bad streak.

Comment

Originally posted by snortie
            The Bears are the best team in the nfc so far. I don't know if they are the best in the nfl though The teams in thier division are weak, so that will help thier record. To me a good team will find ways to win. That is what the bears did last night. Rex may have had a horrible game, but the rest of the team came up big when they had to. I'm not saying the bears will go to the superbowl, but they have a good shot so far. The season is early, so a key injury could end that run, or maybe they will even go on a bad streak.
            Who do you think is better than the Bears?

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
              Originally posted by snortie
              Who do you think is better than the Bears?
              I think Denver could give them a good run, New England, S.D. The teams with very good defenses could beat them. I'm not sold on the bears offense yet, the D is great, but just because you have the best record in the NFL, doesn't mean your the best. Colts are also undefeated, but I don't believe they are the best in the AFC either. The way the Panthers are winning, they could be the best, and I also wouldn't count the Steelers out of anything yet.

Comment

last night was a response to the first 5 games of the season. Arizona dared us to beat them with the run game. They dropped into coverage and made sure we didnt pass on them. Dumbass Ron Turner and Rex Grossman (its his fault for not checking off), should have gone to the run. They both got caught up in the hype of having "the most prolific offense" in the league and thats unacceptable. Plain and simple, we are a running team. Everyone doubted our air attack at the beginning of the season so they stacked the box. We burned them. Now ppl are playing us honest, Ron Turner should now call a much more balanced game. Period. Thanks for listening.
                Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

There will be some doubters after they almost lost to Arizona. The offense looked absolutly horrible.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I still believe the Bears are the best team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                      I still believe the Bears are the best team in the NFL.
                      You are a classy fan cards. And you handled that loss pretty darn well last night, I woulda flipped my lid if we choked like that against Arizona.

While I love the comment, it's 6 games into the season, and we haven't proven anything yet besides we'd played 5 very good weeks of football and one really crappy won, and we're 6-0. Too bad 6 wins doesn't mean a championship. We're talented yes but we're not a "great" team like the media was saying we were. A darn good team, yes, a great one hell no, at least not yet.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Well, they definately showed they will lose sometime. I say week 10...

Sig by BoneKrusher
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston
                          Some shutout. :roll:
                          Haha...how funny...golly gee it's a good thing nobody on the Packers makes stupid ass statements. You know..like if Brett Favre said that he thought one of the worst teams in the NFL was more talented than a former Superbowl winner. Good thing nothing like that happens.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCAChainGang
                            Well, they definately showed they will lose sometime. I say week 10...
                            They'll lose one of the 3 games out East IMO. I'd be happy with a 2-1 record against the Giants, Jets, and Pats (all away games in a row).

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• This is coming from a die hard packer fan, so it really pains me to say this, but yes, the bears are the best team in the league right now.

Its funny how many bears fans there are in El Paso, Texas this year.

When the Bears are 15-0 going into week 17, the '72 Dolphins will be very happy with the Packers after that game. :-D
                              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• DA BEARS STILL SUCK!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information