Everyone likes the Bears...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bearsfan_51
    started a topic Everyone likes the Bears...

Everyone likes the Bears...

....and I don't like it.

There's nothing to argue about anymore. The media is sucking at our collective tit...everyone is madly in love with Rex Grossman...even I'm tired of the nightly story about how we're dominating the freakin' Bills on Sportscenter. Yes we're 5-0, yes we have a good team, yes we have a very easy schedule, but will someone doubt us please? I've got nothing to argue about or even care for the next month till we play the Giants in New York. Even Michael Irvin, a guy that hates teams like Chicago, has us as his best team. Blah. Where are Packer homers when you need them? Where is bigblue and his disrepect towards the cover 2? Hell, I still don't think Grossman is much of an upgrade over J.P Losman.

I still hope we cream the Cardinals though. :twisted:

• bearsfan_51
    replied
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Originally posted by Boston
    Some shutout. :roll:
    Haha...how funny...golly gee it's a good thing nobody on the Packers makes stupid ass statements. You know..like if Brett Favre said that he thought one of the worst teams in the NFL was more talented than a former Superbowl winner. Good thing nothing like that happens.
    Come on Boston...no witty responses?

Leave a comment:

• Staubach12
    replied
    Originally posted by cunningham06
    DA BEARS!!!

Leave a comment:

• cunningham06
    replied
    DA BEARS!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    DA BEARS STILL SUCK!

Leave a comment:

• someone447
    replied
    This is coming from a die hard packer fan, so it really pains me to say this, but yes, the bears are the best team in the league right now.

Its funny how many bears fans there are in El Paso, Texas this year.

When the Bears are 15-0 going into week 17, the '72 Dolphins will be very happy with the Packers after that game. :-D

Leave a comment:

• sweetness34
    replied
    Originally posted by RCAChainGang
    Well, they definately showed they will lose sometime. I say week 10...
    They'll lose one of the 3 games out East IMO. I'd be happy with a 2-1 record against the Giants, Jets, and Pats (all away games in a row).

Leave a comment:

• bearsfan_51
    replied
    Originally posted by Boston
    Some shutout. :roll:
    Haha...how funny...golly gee it's a good thing nobody on the Packers makes stupid ass statements. You know..like if Brett Favre said that he thought one of the worst teams in the NFL was more talented than a former Superbowl winner. Good thing nothing like that happens.

Leave a comment:

• RCAChainGang
    replied
    Well, they definately showed they will lose sometime. I say week 10...

Leave a comment:

• sweetness34
    replied
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    I still believe the Bears are the best team in the NFL.
    You are a classy fan cards. And you handled that loss pretty darn well last night, I woulda flipped my lid if we choked like that against Arizona.

While I love the comment, it's 6 games into the season, and we haven't proven anything yet besides we'd played 5 very good weeks of football and one really crappy won, and we're 6-0. Too bad 6 wins doesn't mean a championship. We're talented yes but we're not a "great" team like the media was saying we were. A darn good team, yes, a great one hell no, at least not yet.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I still believe the Bears are the best team in the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• Smooth Criminal
    replied
    There will be some doubters after they almost lost to Arizona. The offense looked absolutly horrible.

Leave a comment:

• Bearsfan123
    replied
    last night was a response to the first 5 games of the season. Arizona dared us to beat them with the run game. They dropped into coverage and made sure we didnt pass on them. Dumbass Ron Turner and Rex Grossman (its his fault for not checking off), should have gone to the run. They both got caught up in the hype of having "the most prolific offense" in the league and thats unacceptable. Plain and simple, we are a running team. Everyone doubted our air attack at the beginning of the season so they stacked the box. We burned them. Now ppl are playing us honest, Ron Turner should now call a much more balanced game. Period. Thanks for listening.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Originally posted by snortie
    The Bears are the best team in the nfc so far. I don't know if they are the best in the nfl though The teams in thier division are weak, so that will help thier record. To me a good team will find ways to win. That is what the bears did last night. Rex may have had a horrible game, but the rest of the team came up big when they had to. I'm not saying the bears will go to the superbowl, but they have a good shot so far. The season is early, so a key injury could end that run, or maybe they will even go on a bad streak.
    Who do you think is better than the Bears?
    I think Denver could give them a good run, New England, S.D. The teams with very good defenses could beat them. I'm not sold on the bears offense yet, the D is great, but just because you have the best record in the NFL, doesn't mean your the best. Colts are also undefeated, but I don't believe they are the best in the AFC either. The way the Panthers are winning, they could be the best, and I also wouldn't count the Steelers out of anything yet.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by snortie
    The Bears are the best team in the nfc so far. I don't know if they are the best in the nfl though The teams in thier division are weak, so that will help thier record. To me a good team will find ways to win. That is what the bears did last night. Rex may have had a horrible game, but the rest of the team came up big when they had to. I'm not saying the bears will go to the superbowl, but they have a good shot so far. The season is early, so a key injury could end that run, or maybe they will even go on a bad streak.
    Who do you think is better than the Bears?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information