• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Originally posted by Mr. Stiller
    Originally posted by Number 10
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Is this dependent upon the team? If so then I say Chicago just because we're such a good time at home right now.

If it's without regard to the quality of the team I would say Arrowhead or the Metrodome.
    I said this is assuming the home team is a winning team.
    If the home team is winning by 10 it is hands down Pittsburgh.

101-1-1 when winning by 10.

Well if the sun is pointed exactely 45 degrees from Uranus then it's the Jaguars. Way to pull out a completely irrelivant and random piece of information there.
    Read the Bold, Original Poster said "Home Team is winning"..

I find it hard to Win, In Pittsburgh, When Pittsburgh is winning by 10.

101 wins, 1 loss, 1 tie since Cowher has been coach. How is that Irrelevant?
    He meant if it was a winning team, not if they were actually winning the game.

Besides..most teams that are able to run the ball are good at home when they're up by 10.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Seattle's record at home since '03: 23-3.

Comment

I say Chicago. Lights out defense + Cold weather + Extreme wind + Crazy Fans who've been waiting since 1985 for a year like this = toughest place.

Comment

If it is when it is a good team, then it has to be the Metrodome or Lambeau. The Metrodome because everything about it is f'ed up. The lights, the air conditioning, everything. Lambeau, because well, when the packers are good, no one beats them in lambeau. But this year, probably soldier field. It is the same as lambeau, when the bears are good, they just dont lose there.
          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

In most cases, I think it'd be Qwest, maybe the RCA, and probably Arrowhead. But if we're talking about in the winter, places like Lambeau and Soldier Field are pretty ridiculous.
            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

No one's said Philly. :?

BoneKrusher

Comment

Homer alert.....Arrowhead.KC has'nt lost in over a dedcade in December or January

Comment

Denver should be on the poll for sure I would not say KC any more but back in the day it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                    Seattle's record at home since '03: 23-3.

:D

Its either Qwest or Chicago.

I've been to soldier ield prolly over 20 times, and its crazy

Comment

I think the RCA Dome deserves some consideration, however it is KC.

Comment

When you factor in the altitude, I think Denver is the hardest place to play. It is as loud as any stadium, but the weather can get crazy in a hurry and the altitude is a very difficult adjustment for any team. No dome should be considered the toughest place to play. I know from the Chargers perspective, they have beaten the Falcons and Colts in their dome stadiums when they were two very good teams, yet they have been owned by Arrowhead and Mile High for years. I don't think the Chargers have ever beaten both KC and Denver on the road in the same year in my lifetime.
                        aka KGB Chicken

Comment

The hardest NFC venues, IMO, are Seattle and Green Bay.
                          aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Soldier Field:
                            -cold
                            -crazy fans
                            -cold

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                            who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Right now its Soldier Field, in History its Lambaeu Field.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Re: Toughest Place to Play

Originally posted by Number 10
                                What stadium is the toughest to play at as the visiting team?

Assuming the home team is winning. I will add options upon request to the poll.
                                The RCA Dome deserves some consideration. The Colts are 17-2 there since 2004, the noise level consistently gets to that of a jet engine, and teams try to lobby complaints that the Colts "pump noise" into the stadium (though they've never done that when I've been there).

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                                <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information