Toughest Place to Play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Is this dependent upon the team? If so then I say Chicago just because we're such a good time at home right now.

If it's without regard to the quality of the team I would say Arrowhead or the Metrodome.
    i hate the metrodome, that probably should be up there.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

i would have to say seattle.... the noise has made a difference in the past

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49
        Homer alert.....Arrowhead.KC has'nt lost in over a dedcade in December or January
        In the regular season. :(

Comment

Phili.

Comment

Re: Toughest Place to Play

Originally posted by Dam8610
            Originally posted by Number 10
            What stadium is the toughest to play at as the visiting team?

Assuming the home team is winning. I will add options upon request to the poll.
            The RCA Dome deserves some consideration. The Colts are 17-2 there since 2004, the noise level consistently gets to that of a jet engine, and teams try to lobby complaints that the Colts "pump noise" into the stadium (though they've never done that when I've been there).
            I still think the piped in noise was an issue. Jaguars.com Senior Reporter Vic Ketchman has noted that the RCA Dome is not nearly as loud as it was before the complaints. Several Steelers players also said there was a noticeable dropoff in the level of noise in the regular season game and the playoff game.

Comment

Re: Toughest Place to Play

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
              Originally posted by Dam8610
              Originally posted by Number 10
              What stadium is the toughest to play at as the visiting team?

Assuming the home team is winning. I will add options upon request to the poll.
              The RCA Dome deserves some consideration. The Colts are 17-2 there since 2004, the noise level consistently gets to that of a jet engine, and teams try to lobby complaints that the Colts "pump noise" into the stadium (though they've never done that when I've been there).
              I still think the piped in noise was an issue. Jaguars.com Senior Reporter Vic Ketchman has noted that the RCA Dome is not nearly as loud as it was before the complaints. Several Steelers players also said there was a noticeable dropoff in the level of noise in the regular season game and the playoff game.
              Does he have scientific evidence to back that? Because an independent study was done immediately after those accusations were made, and it was found that the next week against Tennessee (a team that wasn't even a competitor last season) the RCA Dome actually reached HIGHER decibel levels than it had the previous week. So, unless he can debunk that, or provide his own evidence to the contrary, I'll believe the scientific evidence.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
              <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Tampa has a ******* pirate ship.

THREAD OVER.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

if i were an opposing fan i would never want to go to oakland.its not uncommon to see opposing fans get beat up there and i mean beat bad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                    if i were an opposing fan i would never want to go to oakland.its not uncommon to see opposing fans get beat up there and i mean beat bad!!!
                    Like as bad as the Raiders get beat?

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                      Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                      Like as bad as the Raiders get beat?
                      exactly.

Comment

Seattle's Stadium is part of the reason I am picking them to win over us this upcoming game.

Comment

i def think invesco...i mean we are undefeated...altitude....its LOUD

Comment

The easiest is probably carolina. The crowd makes minimal noise at all times and doesn't know the meaning of the word third down.

Comment

It's got to be Denver right?

Comment

Easily Seattle. Easily

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                                Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
                                ^^^^^^
                                OMFG LMAO

Comment

Working...