No announcement yet.

Toughest Place to Play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleveland. Where else can you be unanimously pelted with Beer Bottles.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

That's easy, Denver has the best home record over the last 20 years. Adjusting to their cities above sea level, has proved to be very difficult for every team.
      And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iamcanadian
        That's easy, Denver has the best home record over the last 20 years. Adjusting to their cities above sea level, has proved to be very difficult for every team.
        we have the best home record over the last *thirty-five* years. i'm also quite sure we have the best home record since 2000 (though i certainly haven't counted the games).

how denver wasn't even an option on this....

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777
          Originally posted by T-RICH49
          Homer alert.....Arrowhead.KC has'nt lost in over a dedcade in December or January
          In the regular season. :(
          that's true

Comment

It's between Kansas City and Denver. Kansas City gets crazy.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

As I and several others have said, Denver at the very least deserves an option.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

we have the best home record over the last *thirty-five* years. i'm also quite sure we have the best home record since 2000 (though i certainly haven't counted the games).

R U Sure Seattle doesn't beat you? They're 23-3 at home since '03, but not to sure how they were the years before

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
                ^^^^^^
                OMFG LMAO

Comment

ive been to 14 different stadiums including Chicago, Seattle, Cleveland, and Philly, and by far Philly fans take the largest toll on someone's sanity.
                  http://www.spox.com/de/sport/ussport...hwartz-514.jpg

"We got our Schwartz tangled"

Comment

Originally posted by TIP

R U Sure Seattle doesn't beat you? They're 23-3 at home since '03, but not to sure how they were the years before
                    The Chiefs are like 42-4 since 2000 or 2001 at home.
                    Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em'
                      Originally posted by TIP

just since shanny got here, we're 70-18, and that doesn't even begin to count about two more decades of excellence.

since 1974, we're 188-61-1. if you can find a team with a better record than that i'll be flabbergasted.

Comment

Originally posted by TIP

just since shanny got here, we're 70-18, and that doesn't even begin to count about two more decades of excellence.

since 1974, we're 188-61-1. if you can find a team with a better record than that i'll be flabbergasted.
                        We have the highest home winning percentage since 92'.......kudos?
                        Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by TIP

source? not that i don't believe you, but i'd like to see a list if one exists

Comment

Re: Toughest Place to Play

Originally posted by Dam8610
                            Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                            Originally posted by Dam8610
                            Originally posted by Number 10
                            What stadium is the toughest to play at as the visiting team?

Assuming the home team is winning. I will add options upon request to the poll.
                            The RCA Dome deserves some consideration. The Colts are 17-2 there since 2004, the noise level consistently gets to that of a jet engine, and teams try to lobby complaints that the Colts "pump noise" into the stadium (though they've never done that when I've been there).
                            I still think the piped in noise was an issue. Jaguars.com Senior Reporter Vic Ketchman has noted that the RCA Dome is not nearly as loud as it was before the complaints. Several Steelers players also said there was a noticeable dropoff in the level of noise in the regular season game and the playoff game.
                            Does he have scientific evidence to back that? Because an independent study was done immediately after those accusations were made, and it was found that the next week against Tennessee (a team that wasn't even a competitor last season) the RCA Dome actually reached HIGHER decibel levels than it had the previous week. So, unless he can debunk that, or provide his own evidence to the contrary, I'll believe the scientific evidence.
                            There was no scientific evidence. Ketchman and the Steelers' players were merely voicing their opinion that they felt the crowd level isn't as loud as it was before the accusations were made. It could be nothing more than coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TIP

but your fans are still nice. Philly's are mean and wont hesitate to throw a beer on you.
                              http://www.spox.com/de/sport/ussport...hwartz-514.jpg

"We got our Schwartz tangled"

Comment

KC hands down

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information