Clear All

Originally posted by njx9
    Originally posted by Ho0k Em'
    Originally posted by Ho0k Em'
    Originally posted by TIP
    Originally posted by Iamcanadian
    That's easy, Denver has the best home record over the last 20 years. Adjusting to their cities above sea level, has proved to be very difficult for every team.
    we have the best home record over the last *thirty-five* years. i'm also quite sure we have the best home record since 2000 (though i certainly haven't counted the games).

how denver wasn't even an option on this....
    R U Sure Seattle doesn't beat you? They're 23-3 at home since '03, but not to sure how they were the years before
    The Chiefs are like 42-4 since 2000 or 2001 at home.
    just since shanny got here, we're 70-18, and that doesn't even begin to count about two more decades of excellence.

since 1974, we're 188-61-1. if you can find a team with a better record than that i'll be flabbergasted.
    We have the highest home winning percentage since 92'.......kudos?
    source? not that i don't believe you, but i'd like to see a list if one exists
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Chiefs

Since 1992, no NFL team has a better regular season home winning percentage than Kansas City (27-5 (.844) record).
    Take Wikipedia for what it's worth.

http://chiefs.scout.com/2/581293.html

That just has some pointless facts.
    Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

used to be lambert field before sherman wrecked the team. Now, I'd have to say Seatttle.

Comment

I would vote for Philly but that's probably heavily influenced by the fact that I'm a Cowboys fan. Philly has to be at least top 2 or 3 for sure, the weather can be a factor late in the season and the fans are always loud and crazy, but the new Linc doesn't seem quite as intimadating as the old Vet.

Comment

I'm gonna say either the Bears are Packers. The reason for the Bears is it is so windy you can barly throw the ball. Packers their field during the winter time is so damn cold.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

I'm gonna have to say Kansas City. Man that place gets rockin.

Comment

Originally posted by sik wit it
              used to be lambert field before sherman wrecked the team. Now, I'd have to say Seatttle.
              very true

but stilll it has to be soldier, Green Bay, seattle, or Denver.
              The metrodome should just be illegal because it's soo gay.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information