Toughest Place to Play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toughest Place to Play

What stadium is the toughest to play at as the visiting team?

Assuming the home team is winning. I will add options upon request to the poll.
    Originally posted by Paul
    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

I hear Arrowhead is pretty crazy.

Comment

Homerism aside, Pittsburgh is a tough place to play.

The stadium design is night mare for Kickers, and the field sucks.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

RCA Dome:

1. It is LOUD.
        2. They have a great record there.
        3. It is LOUD.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
          RCA Dome:

1. It is LOUD.
          2. They have a great record there.
          3. It is LOUD.
          No offense, but while it's loud, no dome can be the toughest place to play. Never have to deal with winds or weather conditions, and while it may tough on quarterbacks, it really can't be that much of a burden to players.

Designs by Thule

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller
            Homerism aside, Pittsburgh is a tough place to play.

The stadium design is night mare for Kickers, and the field sucks.
            Even though I've never been I'd have to agree. Pittsburgh just looks ferocious in the winter, the winds in the endzone give kickers nightmares, and the fans are fanatical. I don't know why Pittsburgh isn't on the list.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

Is this dependent upon the team? If so then I say Chicago just because we're such a good time at home right now.

If it's without regard to the quality of the team I would say Arrowhead or the Metrodome.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                Is this dependent upon the team? If so then I say Chicago just because we're such a good time at home right now.

If it's without regard to the quality of the team I would say Arrowhead or the Metrodome.
                I said this is assuming the home team is a winning team.
                Originally posted by Paul
                Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

It is either KC or Denver (which should be on this poll). Is the Georgia Dome really a tough place to play?

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10

If the home team is winning by 10 it is hands down Pittsburgh.

101-1-1 when winning by 10.

Comment

Well if the sun is pointed exactely 45 degrees from Uranus then it's the Jaguars. Way to pull out a completely irrelivant and random piece of information there.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Seattle is beastly.

Comment

The Rollerdome IMO is the toughest place to play. We've always had trouble up there and I can't stand that place.

Outdoors; probably Arrowhead, Seattle, or Chicago.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

In December, it's Arrowhead. You just can't beat the Chiefs there during the winter. Call me a homer, but how is Denver not up there? Maybe they're not THE best but they, along with the Seahawks, were undefeated at home last season and so far have a perfect record at home (and don't forget the altitude)... so... they at least deserve recognition in the poll

Also the fact that Green Bay, Minny, and Atlanta are up there is a joke with Pittsburgh and Denver not... btw, this may receive some criticism but I Think you can put the Saints up there too... They've been great at home this season.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

Well if the sun is pointed exactely 45 degrees from Uranus then it's the Jaguars. Way to pull out a completely irrelivant and random piece of information there.
                              Read the Bold, Original Poster said "Home Team is winning"..

I find it hard to Win, In Pittsburgh, When Pittsburgh is winning by 10.

101 wins, 1 loss, 1 tie since Cowher has been coach. How is that Irrelevant?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information