Better #2 WR....Reggie Wayne or TJ ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better #2 WR....Reggie Wayne or TJ ?

Which of these guys do you think is the more complete WR right now, and which guy, if left their current team could excell the most as the main guy, or the only weapon, not facing anymore single coverage, or the 2nd best corner on the team....or is one or the other the product of a good qb, or not drawing as much focus from the defense?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Reggie Wayne

Comment

I think Reggie Wayne is better suited for the #1 spot.

TJ is a great possession guy and fits our team perfect. I'm not so sure he'd have what it takes to be a great #1. He's a good player no doubt and a big part of our team, I'm just not sure I'd want him as our #1... I think Chris Henry is better suited for that on our team if Chad was out. It really hurts to have TJ out though, every game since '03 that he's missed our offense plays at a lower level.

Two great WR's, I don't think you can say the QB makes either player.

Comment

Reggie if you're talking about a No. 1 but you really can't go wrong either way

Comment

I say Reggie, and no that wasn't a homer pick.

Sig by BoneKrusher
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Personally, I think TJ is. He's a good fit for a no. 2. Great in the air, sure hands, big target, and is a threat in the red zone. Not knocking Wayne, but TJ compliments 85 well.

Comment

Originally posted by Romarville
              Personally, I think TJ is. He's a good fit for a no. 2. Great in the air, sure hands, big target, and is a threat in the red zone. Not knocking Wayne, but TJ compliments 85 well.
              Yeah, if the question is who is the better number 2 I vote TJ, the guy never drops a pass and always finds the open zones to get the first down and is huge for our red zone offense.

If the question is who would probably make the better #1 I'd say Wayne.

Comment

Reggie really isn't a #2 for the Colts, he and Marvin both have very similar numbers and their touches are also very close.

Comment

gotta go with the u and vote for reggie wayne

Comment

I'd probably take Fitz over those two in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Romarville
                      I'd probably take Fitz over those two in the first place.
                      who wouldn't? He was voted as the best WR in the NFL by this board I believe.

Comment

Reggie Reggie Reggie!!!
                        Colt 4 life

Comment

the better #2? i would have to say reggie wayne... though the 7th round pick that is TJ is a beast as well

Go Ravens!

Comment

Reggie Wayne, Anquan Boldin, then TJ.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

don't forget about Deion Branch and Terry Glenn

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information