No announcement yet.

Marvin Lewis Right or Wrong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kind of think Marvin should let Chad be Chad, no off the field issues and it makes the game a lot more fun to watch. Not like they were having any problems playing last year when Chad was celebrating during games, they won the division.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean
      chad has brought more fun media and fans to the bengals than any other player has. espn and all those others write articles and stuff about what he does on the field. what he does brings fans more than winning. i are gonna argue that last point but take this into account. did anyone care when the patriots were winning all their superbowls? do more people like chad johnson or a quieter more productive marvin harrison? let him do what he wants to do and the bengals will get so much more in return.

like what? ONE touchdown? fat lot of good his celebrations have done the team this year. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by derza222
        I kind of think Marvin should let Chad be Chad, no off the field issues and it makes the game a lot more fun to watch. Not like they were having any problems playing last year when Chad was celebrating during games, they won the division.
        I kind of agree with your statement. Following last week though the offense is regaining its swagger and it is gonna be hard to quiet Chad.

Marvin doesn't get mad at him about this, he just constantly gets on him to let him know that it's not exactly the best route in his mind.

Chad gave this team a personality, I don't think this will last that much longer.

Comment

Maybe Lewis should focus on not drafting people with moral issues instead of someone just having innocent fun.

This is a dumbass move by Lewis. Johnson isn't exactly overflowing with confidence right now, and this will only worsen that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn
            Maybe Lewis should focus on not drafting people with moral issues instead of someone just having innocent fun.

This is a dumbass move by Lewis. Johnson isn't exactly overflowing with confidence right now, and this will only worsen that.
            :roll:

Wow.

Comment

I don't like Marvin anymore.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Chad says he had no gag order from Marvin. He also says that it's ben boring while he has calmed down so it's all changing this week vs Atl. and as Chad says...DeAngelo Fall, not Hall.

Comment

It's going to be impossible for Chad to be quiet this week, he's had the matchup with Hall circled on his calendar since the schedule came out. His list also has the Falcons listed in red because of Hall.

Comment

Marvin talked about it in a press conference...

He didn't look happy.

BoneKrusher

Comment

You all are getting entirely too worked up over this.

After hearing that SI deemed him cover worthy, Johnson exclaimed Tuesday, “Wednesday? That’s funny because that’s when I’m going to go back to being my old self.”

Comment

So much for the gag order..

"
                        "DeAngelo Fall, call him Hall and the interview is over

willie anderson owns a fatburger in atlanta, and when i'm through with hall, he'll be working down there. he'll have to quit the falcons. i'm going to score, and i'm going to celebrate. i'm going to score twice. i'll even pay t.j.'s fine when he scores."

Q: what if atlanta plays cover 2?

"i don't care. he ain't stopping 85, guaranteed."

"i hope this motivates mr. fall."

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information