X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would start Romo.

Kellen Lewis=The next Troy Smith

Comment

i'd start Romo. i think he's gonna get better.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

If Parcells flip-flops, he will have lost the team. He should've benched Bledsoe after the Eagles game.

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12
          Romo should start. People may point to the fact that he threw 3 picks, though only 2 were his fault. When Bledoe in the game, it was 3 and out, the offense wan't moving consistantly, and we just couldn't get anything done. However, when Romo hit the feild, we moved the ball. He got Witten involved (thank God!). He (I'm going to get lots of crap for this) showed flashes similar to a young Brett Favre. For example, he never had to plant his feet, he just threw it and it was a great ball and that reminded me of Favre. He threaded the needle on several throws. Yes, he made mistakes, but he will improve. I promise you he will improve. I have more faith in Romo as a Cowboys fan. In the redsone when we didn't hand it off (when Bledsoe was in) I panicked for a few seconds. I didn't want Bledsoe to throw that ball, because I know how bad he really is. He ofcoarse, didn't throw that ball, he ran it in; but still, when he has the ball I hold my breath and hope he doesn't screw us over. When Romo drops back, I smile and wait for a flash of brilliance. As of now, Romo is a better QB. Yes, let me say it again, Romo, the undrafted FA is a better QB now than Drew Bledsoe, a former #1 pick. Right now, I see the Cowboys going 8-8 or 9-7. We're just not a good team, and IMO, the playoffs isn't possible from where we stand right now as a team, so Romo gives us faith for the future. All we need to do is pick up some FA linemen, draft a few linemen and a young WR and we have a chance next year, and when you're looking to next year, you obviously need to look to the QB of the future.
          I understand all that but that is something the Redskins should think about not the Cowboys. The boys aren't entirely out of the playoff picture and there is no way they "look to the future" with Bill Parcells there. It is his final year as the cowboys coach so there is no way his final year will be a "the future looks good" kind of season. You don't aquire a cancer like TO for the future they aquired him to win a superbowl this year well knowing that he will force himself out of Dallas in a max 3 years.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

bledsoes a total statue out there.romo has some mobility he just needs more experience.

Comment

start Romo, Bledsoe would get raped by CArolina and dudes like Jenkins, Peppers, Ruckers, Witherspoon and the like

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86
                i think the team works better with romo
                yeah those 3 INT's were great!!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I have been a Bledsoe supporter for his entire career but, i think it is time for a change. Now, I wouldnt be surprised if BP actually did go back to Bledsoe but, i want Romo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

is drew henson still on the roster????

i would start bledsoe

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin
                      is drew henson still on the roster????

i would start bledsoe
                      No henson is gone, thank god.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

though only 2 were his fault.
                        "Only" 2

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Romo should start. People may point to the fact that he threw 3 picks, though only 2 were his fault. When Bledoe in the game, it was 3 and out, the offense wan't moving consistantly, and we just couldn't get anything done. However, when Romo hit the feild, we moved the ball. He got Witten involved (thank God!). He (I'm going to get lots of crap for this) showed flashes similar to a young Brett Favre. For example, he never had to plant his feet, he just threw it and it was a great ball and that reminded me of Favre. He threaded the needle on several throws. Yes, he made mistakes, but he will improve. I promise you he will improve. I have more faith in Romo as a Cowboys fan. In the redsone when we didn't hand it off (when Bledsoe was in) I panicked for a few seconds. I didn't want Bledsoe to throw that ball, because I know how bad he really is. He ofcoarse, didn't throw that ball, he ran it in; but still, when he has the ball I hold my breath and hope he doesn't screw us over. When Romo drops back, I smile and wait for a flash of brilliance. As of now, Romo is a better QB. Yes, let me say it again, Romo, the undrafted FA is a better QB now than Drew Bledsoe, a former #1 pick. Right now, I see the Cowboys going 8-8 or 9-7. We're just not a good team, and IMO, the playoffs isn't possible from where we stand right now as a team, so Romo gives us faith for the future. All we need to do is pick up some FA linemen, draft a few linemen and a young WR and we have a chance next year, and when you're looking to next year, you obviously need to look to the QB of the future.

Don't tell Michael Irvin!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
                            though only 2 were his fault.
                            "Only" 2
                            Leftwich threw 3 INTs in his first start. As did Peyton Manning, The point is it was his first time in the game as a full time starter. :roll:

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by ghettosermon
                              I understand all that but that is something the Redskins should think about not the Cowboys. The boys aren't entirely out of the playoff picture and there is no way they "look to the future" with Bill Parcells there. It is his final year as the cowboys coach so there is no way his final year will be a "the future looks good" kind of season. You don't aquire a cancer like TO for the future they aquired him to win a superbowl this year well knowing that he will force himself out of Dallas in a max 3 years.
                              I'm not saying that's the attitude of the team, but Romo gives us the better chance to win and do you see us making the playoffs? No. Not this year, so I personally am happy about next years potential. And also, what are we supposed to do if we're not in the playoff picture in a few weeks. Go cry? Sorry, not gunna happen. Let me know if you have any suggestions on what to do if we're not in the playoff picture other than looking to the future (you clearly just threw that out the window)...

BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm telling you all right now, Romo has "it". He has the factor every Qb needs, I do not have a doubt in my mind that he is gonna make it in this league. Romo has been outperforming Bledsoe in practice for a couple of weeks now, and really garnered some trust from BP. He has earned much respect from his teammates and has been called the second coming of Brett Favre (the old one, not the current one :D ). He is gonna hit some bumps in the road but, that is to be expected. Everyone is ready to write him off already but, everyone fails to mention that Romo saw his first real action on the biggest stage of the week and the regular season, MNF. He had this offense in a rythm that we seldom see with Bledsoe leading the way anymore, he had us rolling but, at times he became too excited and he felt that he had to do it all, this has been the knock on him, brought up my many NFL scouts. He is the man now and I think it is only a matter of time before you all see what I see in Mr. Romo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information