Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Namy
    Originally posted by DeathbyStat
    If plummer loses to both pittsburgh and Indy, cutler will be in.
    THat's very well possible. It's sad tho that our team has to lose a string of games for Shannahan to put in the better QB. A lot of people don't think that rookie QBs can succeed in their first year, but keep in mind that Big Ben was incredibly great his rookie yr due to a strong running game, WR corps, and defense (kinda like the current Broncos eh?)...

Furthermore, despite his amazing physical ability, it's been mentioned numerous times in the preseason, but Cutler's poise in the pocket is not like a rookie. It's amazing. Cutler on the field means we'll score at least 10 more pts per game than Plummer leading the offense.
    its not even that i think cutler is more talented...i just think he will actually throw good passes..as his arm is great...plumer not so much

Comment

I agree with the "it couldn't get that much worse" thought.

Comment

Unlike other QBs raise their level of play when competition heats up, Plummer has folded under it.

Comment

that wont happen, pittsburgh is done for the year.   Im a bengals fan but truth be told, after a majo r accident, no one is EVER back to their original  self. and i dont think ben has it in him any more,  my fav qb also, palmer.  

Comment

Originally posted by soybean
            that wont happen, pittsburgh is done for the year.   Im a bengals fan but truth be told, after a majo r accident, no one is EVER back to their original  self. and i dont think ben has it in him any more,  my fav qb also, palmer.  
            What?!?!? I can't even read that... Why spend extra time putting a space between letters?
            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by jagfan33
              Originally posted by Shiver
              Like the Arizona and Tennessee situations, there is no way Jay Cutler could be any worse. Plus he'd have a very favorable situation to succeed in.
              I concur. And IMO he has a better setup on offense than Leinart. aka running game.
              arizona just dont have "the edge" anymore.....ill get my coat

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information