Ultimate Mock NFL Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Mock NFL Draft

Imagine if every player in the NFL was eligible for this year's draft. SI.com's Michael Silver lists who he thinks each team would take if they had their pick of the league's elite.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...rt1/index.html

wouldn't that be kind of pointless because the teams would not have any players to begin with. basically a fantasy draft including the upcoming draft. so its really draft who ever you want to start a franchise with.

Hitman D

Comment

That is horrible. Carson Palmer over Peyton Manning? No way. Never. EVER. And why is Laron Landry even in there? You're telling me, that a guy building a franchise, with every player in the NFL available, is going to take a guy who has never played a snap in the NFL to build the franchise around. And oh, by the way, he's a SAFETY.

I don't have a problem with what he's doing, but it's just awful. Adrian Wilson? I am not denying these guys are great NFL players, but essentially you'd have to be one of the 32 best to be taken in round 1. Jamarcus Russell? Bad decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
        That is horrible. Carson Palmer over Peyton Manning? No way. Never. EVER. And why is Laron Landry even in there? You're telling me, that a guy building a franchise, with every player in the NFL available, is going to take a guy who has never played a snap in the NFL to build the franchise around. And oh, by the way, he's a SAFETY.

I don't have a problem with what he's doing, but it's just awful. Adrian Wilson? I am not denying these guys are great NFL players, but essentially you'd have to be one of the 32 best to be taken in round 1. Jamarcus Russell? Bad decisions...
        I agree. This is dumb. Why would the Giants take Joe Thomas. Even if they are looking for a LT in this situation with only Walter Jones gone, I think they would take someone in the NFL way before Joe Thomas. Levi Jones, Marcus McNeill (at least he proved it for one year), etc.

Comment

another classic.........way to go SI

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
          You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Why would the Bills take a Safety? We have arguably the best young tandem in the league with Whitner and Simpson!

F

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              Why would the Bills take a Safety? We have arguably the best young tandem in the league with Whitner and Simpson!

F
              Because according to this premise you have no one on your team at all before the draft. How does Dwight Freeney go 15th? Honestly, how? And Torry Holt is good, but he's not getting any younger, I'd rather have Philip Rivers.

Comment

Browns pass on Brady?

WTF!!!

Comment

Also, why would that many teams pass on Reggie Bush/Drew Brees

Comment

This is stupid, no way rookies should be picked before superstars that have proven themselves in the NFL.
                    "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would we pick Peterson over Steven Jackson,Bush, Portis and other proven backs. Stupid

Comment

After his first touchdown catch from Brett Favre, Johnson adds a new twist to the Lambeau Leap, sinking his gold grille into a front-row cheesehead and catapulting himself into the stands. Favre is so pleased he announces he'll play another eight years, to which general manager Ted Thompson replies, "Whatever you say, M'lord."
                        Hillarious, but why would Houston take Young? It makes no sense why not Vick, or some other proven running QB and they just got Schaub

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
                          This is stupid, no way rookies should be picked before superstars that have proven themselves in the NFL.
                          Yeah, there are way to many rookies in this draft for it to make sense. I know he based it off of age too, but even if he did I don't know why SD would be taking Torry Holt than. And taking Peterson over Steven Jackson, who is still a young player?

I know it was made just as an offseason type thing, to fool around with, but its too unstructured (essentially it is just the top 32 players since tmeas have no rosters), and too rookie-based (Joe Thomas another example) to make sense.

Comment

With three QB's gone, the Jaguars take... Jamarcus Russell...

Wow, just wow.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                            It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                            Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                            http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                            421 Witness
                            756*

Comment

Go to pick 31, the Bears, and look at what position Demeco is playing

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information