No announcement yet.

Al Wilson released?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he complaining cuz he's a chargers fan. i called shanahan a slimeball because he knew wilson was damaged, denied it, yet still tried to trade him. i have no problem with ZBS thats just inner-division hate
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
      Oh I'm not denying it; however, there's a difference between sour grapes and just getting sick of watching players go down playing these guys. Jamal Williams, Drew Brees, Igor Olshansky, have all been victimized by pretty ugly shots by the Broncos, and that's just the last couple of years.

The olshansky hit had absolutley nothing to do with the ZBS, that was just a plain cheap shot. The ZBS as a system is not dirty, its designed to utilize double teams and speed of o-lineman to increase their effectiveness. The lineman that the broncos use have been dubbed as "dirty players", which may make shannahan the slimeball u call him, but not the system itself.
      Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        The scheme is proliferating across the league. Maybe if most of the NFL is using it, these people will stop bitching about it.
        These people? Come on man, condescension doesn't look good on anyone. And the flip side of your argument is that when injuries start rising concurrently with the proliferation of the scheme, maybe the league will start doing something about it.

Comment

surpised about it but very happy that hes out of the afc west for now

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
            surpised about it but very happy that hes out of the afc west for now
            well he may be out of football for a while if his neck doesnt heal quick

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
              Are you joking? I'm not going to get into the whole debate, but the entire system is predicated on cutting out the knees of guys who are busy with somebody else. It's basically the football equivalent of the sucker punch.

Sure it's effective, and sure it's legal, but that doesn't make it clean. I've watched too many donkos put dirty hits on other teams for too many years to blindly think Shanahan isn't encouraging that ****.
              You really shouldn't talk about things you don't know. Cutting someone while they are engaged with another player is illegal, and that isn't what the ZBS does. They just chop the backside DL to stop pursuit, which is perfectly legal and no more dangerous than normal blocking.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

yah...

I think Al Wilson is top notch player and a class act. I'm also very glad that we don't have to play him twice a year anymore. GL to Al and hopefully his neck gets better soon.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  You really shouldn't talk about things you don't know. Cutting someone while they are engaged with another player is illegal, and that isn't what the ZBS does. They just chop the backside DL to stop pursuit, which is perfectly legal and no more dangerous than normal blocking.
                  How dare you point out that he doesn't actually know what he's talking about! He's a fan of a divisional rival! All that "fact" and "reality" BS gets left at the door, and you know that.

Comment

Im sure Detroit is going to go after him hard.

Comment

So is he able to play next year or not? That is all I want to know. If so I hope the Bills pick him up bad.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                        Can't wait to see our ZBS in action, I hope it works out :)
                        Imagining Lynch in a ZBS is quite scary.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Yeah Im expecting the Lions to jump all over him

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                            How dare you point out that he doesn't actually know what he's talking about! He's a fan of a divisional rival! All that "fact" and "reality" BS gets left at the door, and you know that.
                            Wow, a mod? Whatever, I've seen too many ridiculously cheap moves along that bronco O-line to doubt what I'm saying.

I just decided I'm not dorky enough to be arguing with people who think they're witty on a message board. It's football, people!

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              The scheme is proliferating across the league. Maybe if most of the NFL is using it, these people will stop bitching about it.
                              It is the offensive equivalent of the 3-4 copy cats that appeared in recent years.

Comment

opps said it 2 times
                                Last edited by The Legend; 04-13-2007, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information