No announcement yet.

Al Wilson released?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say the ravens should go after him , may shock some people but i think bart can move to outside

(57)(56)(52)(55)

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
      Who's Shanny thinking to start at MLB now? Nate Webster?
      I hope we draft Patrick Willis.

DJ will probably move inside

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        he complaining cuz he's a chargers fan. i called shanahan a slimeball because he knew wilson was damaged, denied it, yet still tried to trade him. i have no problem with ZBS thats just inner-division hate
        All you have to do is watch Al Wilson's press conference. He has no problem with the way Shanny handled things and is still a big fan of the organization and knows THIS IS A BUSINESS.

Comment

He's a very good ILB, I was kinda suprised that he was released.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Well, when my Giants said Al Wilson failed his physical, I knew something was fishy. I thought maybe the Giants were just stupid, or they didnt like the trade enough and backed out. But, now I see they did the right thing.

Shannahan was trying to trade damaged goods to the Giants for a DE like Justin Tuck or a 3rd round pick.

Smart, but at the same time unethical

Comment

I make an excellent analysis of the situation and no one quotes me or comments on it. Damn you all.....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                I make an excellent analysis of the situation and no one quotes me or comments on it. Damn you all.....
                I hear ya Big Dawg!!!
                I make the thread and i ain't getting no love either!

Comment

Welcome to the Redskins Mr. Wilson.. At least the media will say we're interested..

Comment

I am hoping that the Saints are interested as he would make an excellent upgrade to our linebacking corps especially by him teaming with Brian Simmons and Scott Fujita.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      I am hoping that the Saints are interested as he would make an excellent upgrade to our linebacking corps especially by him teaming with Brian Simmons and Scott Fujita.
                      Yeah dude, the Saints are going to be sick next year... IF you guys can get your D tweaked a little bit you have to be one of the favorites to represent the NFC in the SB next year..

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information