• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sdotcarter33
    started a topic Al Wilson released?

Al Wilson released?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2836410

Is it the neck injury or is denver trying to save some cap space?

COME TO NEW ENGLAND!!!!!

• jsagan77
    replied
    Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    I am hoping that the Saints are interested as he would make an excellent upgrade to our linebacking corps especially by him teaming with Brian Simmons and Scott Fujita.
    Yeah dude, the Saints are going to be sick next year... IF you guys can get your D tweaked a little bit you have to be one of the favorites to represent the NFC in the SB next year..

Leave a comment:

• diabsoule
    replied
    I am hoping that the Saints are interested as he would make an excellent upgrade to our linebacking corps especially by him teaming with Brian Simmons and Scott Fujita.

Leave a comment:

• jsagan77
    replied
    Welcome to the Redskins Mr. Wilson.. At least the media will say we're interested..

Leave a comment:

• sdotcarter33
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    I make an excellent analysis of the situation and no one quotes me or comments on it. Damn you all.....
    I hear ya Big Dawg!!!
    I make the thread and i ain't getting no love either!

Leave a comment:

• BigDawg819
    replied
    I make an excellent analysis of the situation and no one quotes me or comments on it. Damn you all.....

Leave a comment:

• CrackerJack465
    replied
    Well, when my Giants said Al Wilson failed his physical, I knew something was fishy. I thought maybe the Giants were just stupid, or they didnt like the trade enough and backed out. But, now I see they did the right thing.

Shannahan was trying to trade damaged goods to the Giants for a DE like Justin Tuck or a 3rd round pick.

Smart, but at the same time unethical

Leave a comment:

• portermvp84
    replied
    He's a very good ILB, I was kinda suprised that he was released.

Leave a comment:

• JCutlery
    replied
    Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
    he complaining cuz he's a chargers fan. i called shanahan a slimeball because he knew wilson was damaged, denied it, yet still tried to trade him. i have no problem with ZBS thats just inner-division hate
    All you have to do is watch Al Wilson's press conference. He has no problem with the way Shanny handled things and is still a big fan of the organization and knows THIS IS A BUSINESS.

Leave a comment:

• Denver Bronco99
    replied
    Originally posted by elway777 View Post
    Who's Shanny thinking to start at MLB now? Nate Webster?
    I hope we draft Patrick Willis.

DJ will probably move inside

Leave a comment:

• The Legend
    replied
    i say the ravens should go after him , may shock some people but i think bart can move to outside

(57)(56)(52)(55)

Leave a comment:

• The Legend
    replied
    opps said it 2 times
    Last edited by The Legend; 04-13-2007, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Shiver View Post
    The scheme is proliferating across the league. Maybe if most of the NFL is using it, these people will stop bitching about it.
    It is the offensive equivalent of the 3-4 copy cats that appeared in recent years.

Leave a comment:

• CC.SD
    replied
    Originally posted by Ward View Post
    How dare you point out that he doesn't actually know what he's talking about! He's a fan of a divisional rival! All that "fact" and "reality" BS gets left at the door, and you know that.
    Wow, a mod? Whatever, I've seen too many ridiculously cheap moves along that bronco O-line to doubt what I'm saying.

I just decided I'm not dorky enough to be arguing with people who think they're witty on a message board. It's football, people!

Leave a comment:

• TheChampIsHere
    replied
    Yeah Im expecting the Lions to jump all over him

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information