No announcement yet.

Now Whose the Better OLB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merriman makes more plays, and will continue to make more plays his entire career.

Comment

wow one incident and merriman is discredited for his numbers last year.

i would still take lights out merriman over ware any day of the week and twice on sunday
      ]

Comment

Originally posted by snobdmat
        wow one incident and merriman is discredited for his numbers last year.

i would still take lights out merriman over ware any day of the week and twice on sunday
        well you are a chargers fan...

Comment

great observation but i would still take merriman b/c of the numbers
          ]

Comment

You guys are crazy, Derrick Johnson is the best linebacker of that class. :D

Comment

is tatupu an olb?

Comment

I hate them both, but I'll take Ware.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Ware, I've always really liked him, he seems like a more rounded player to me.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean
                    is tatupu an olb?
                    No.
                    "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by villagewarrior

I agree with that. All the morons who said he couldn't tackle before the '05 draft. :roll:

The Panthers took Thomas Davis over him..

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                        Originally posted by villagewarrior

I agree with that. All the morons who said he couldn't tackle before the '05 draft. :roll:

The Panthers took Thomas Davis over him..
                        Tackle....do you mean couldn't shed blocks and didn't really have great tackling technique?

Comment

A few analysts, Hoge for example, said he was afraid of contact and didn't like the tackle or shed blocks.

Comment

A few analysts, Hoge for example, said he was afraid of contact and didn't like the tackle or shed blocks.
                            Ya but didn't like to...is alot different then saying he couldn't.

Comment

I remember Hoge saying that Derrick Johnson would be out of the league in three years.

Johnson's problem wasn't that he couldn't tackle, or didn't want to. It's just that he didn't have that good of technique, and would try to land big hits, instead of just wrapping up and making the safe play. That's easily correctable.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                                Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                                BBD, Peppers was caught using ephedra, which is a stimulant, not a performance enhancing substance.
                                Yeah, but with the widespread use of HGH in trhe NFL, we'd be foolish to assume that he's not a prime suspect. And also, remember, a doctor for Carolina gave out steroids, plus he plans on writing a book with more high profile names included in it. That story is far from over.
                                Shortt gave steroid creams and nothing else to everyone except for Toddles...

Oh and you're foolish just to assume he's a prime suspect, other than using ephedra in his rookie season he's been 100% clean in every test ever done. Don't be a hater just because he's ten times the defensive end either of New Yorks are...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information