• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rex Grossman!!!

How good is Rex Grossman?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

This is a joke right?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

This is a joke right?
      You mean Brett Favre isn't in the same tier as Peyton Manning?

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions

This is a joke right?
        Everyone forgets how good he can be. He has had some great years.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Or better than Carson Palmer? The whole thing confuses me. I think the best comparison is probably Eli at this point. Both have great arms and questionable decision making skills. Rex is a little more mobile but Eli is taller, and I think that may help him a bit in the long run as Rex will always have to adjust his game by rolling out of the pocket or taking 7 step drops to see over his lineman. This is why it always looks like he's hopping too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej
            Originally posted by Patriots-Lions

This is a joke right?
            Everyone forgets how good he can be. He has had some great years.
            ok i think he is kidding........

Go Ravens!

Comment

Grossman probably fits into the Losman, Carr, Leftwich, Rivers tier. He hasn't done any more than any of these guys to prove he deserves to be ranked higher yet.

Obviously Favre isn't in the top tier anymore, but people forget so quickly just how good he was, especially alot of the young kids on this site who just keep calling for his retirement and never saw him in his prime. Here's a little reminder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ict1CR9wM_0
              Originally posted by njx9
              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Wow, I'm confused. And for Grossman, I think he's a solid QB as of now, but I think he is a step or two below guys like Eli and Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                  Grossman probably fits into the Losman, Carr, Leftwich, Rivers tier. He hasn't done any more than any of these guys to prove he deserves to be ranked higher yet.

Obviously Favre isn't in the top tier anymore, but people forget so quickly just how good he was, especially alot of the young kids on this site who just keep calling for his retirement and never saw him in his prime. Here's a little reminder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ict1CR9wM_0

Rivers and Carr are soundly above Grossman. He is above Losman easily though.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiddler
                    Wow, I'm confused. And for Grossman, I think he's a solid QB as of now, but I think he is a step or two below guys like Eli and Carson.
                    id rather have grossman instead of eli.hes a more consistent qb.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                      Without the Cardinals game I would agree with you. But I think that he needs to bounce back from that terrible game and show people that he is a legit QB. And when you think about it, the Cardinal's game could be good for him in the long run, makes him question things and work harder to become the QB he wants to be.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                        Eh, Eli's played twice as many games as Rex has too. That's the one area Rexy really needs to work on is his consistnecy and his decision making. But that will improve with time.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Or better than Carson Palmer? The whole thing confuses me. I think the best comparison is probably Eli at this point. Both have great arms and questionable decision making skills. Rex is a little more mobile but Eli is taller, and I think that may help him a bit in the long run as Rex will always have to adjust his game by rolling out of the pocket or taking 7 step drops to see over his lineman. This is why it always looks like he's hopping too.
                          how do bears fan feel about orton? do you guys love him or think same thing people are saying bout plummer?

Comment

just because brett favre has been around before some of you young guys had pubes dosent mean he isn't good.

BTW I eat peices of **** like rex grossman for breakfest.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                              just because brett favre has been around before some of you young guys had pubes dosent mean he isn't good.

BTW I eat peices of *********** like rex grossman for breakfest.
                              Rex Grossman's career record versus the Packers is 3-0. You wish you had him on your team today. The fact that Favre isn't that good anymore makes him not that good anymore. How's that for logic?

As for the Orton question, I'm fine with him being on the roster, but I hope I never ever ever have to see him play a game for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information