No announcement yet.

Which 5-1 Team..........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Which 5-1 Team..........

Which 5-1 Team..........

Which Team Will reach the super bowl.
    i was gonna say denver but i dont like the qb situation there.so i obviously said new england.

• Space Ghost
    replied
    Of those teams I would have to say the Patriots.

Leave a comment:

• remix 6
    replied
    Originally posted by Namy
    Out of those 3? Denver.

New Orleans is good but overhyped imo (they very well could prove me wrong)

New England has been great and is great in the playoffs... except there's only one coach even Bellechik can't outcoach... Mike Shannahan. Seeing how the Patriots would have to get thru the Broncos one way or another, I'll give the edge to us (call me a homer if u want, but the Broncos have had the Patriots number even with Brady)
    cant outcoach? more like couldnt get our D to tackle a little better which is why Tatum had a great day and Walker had that 80 yarder..because we missed tackles. our problem

Leave a comment:

• Staubach12
    replied
    It would be so sweet to see New Orleans win it all...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    New Orleans

Leave a comment:

• The Legend
    replied
    none of the 3 there but best chance i got with pats

Leave a comment:

• BrownsTown
    replied
    Out of those I picked New Orleans but I have a Carolina-San Diego Super Bowl so obviously none of those 3.

Leave a comment:

• Shiver
    replied
    New England is the most balanced team of the three. They have a solid defense, good QB play, dominant running game. Not to mention, experience, coaching and veteran leadership it's the Patriots easily.

Leave a comment:

• MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    replied
    Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
    New England is 1-4 against Denver.
    And it was pretty close to 0-5. They beat them on a last minute drive because Deltha O'Neal sucks.

Leave a comment:

• P-L
    replied
    New England is 1-4 against Denver.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by njx9
    Originally posted by tylaw24
    Out of those 3? Denver.

New England has been great and is great in the playoffs... except there's only one coach even Bellechik can't outcoach... Mike Shannahan. Seeing how the Patriots would have to get thru the Broncos one way or another, I'll give the edge to us (call me a homer if u want, but the Broncos have had the Patriots number even with Brady)
    Belichick has beaten Shanahan before and he can do it again.
    what's the pats record against denver over the last 5 years? i'm just curious.
    yah denver beat new engalnd last year.

Leave a comment:

• jkpigskin
    replied
    im gonna go out on a limb and say none of them

Leave a comment:

• LonghornsLegend
    replied
    i really like denver, tatum bell i think is one of the more underated backs in the NFL, but he plays for denver so i guess people will argue that, but for his frame, he runs hard, and is extremely fast...i remember he was a few picks away from dallas picking him, and he's from desoto, right outside of dallas, i was rooting for him to come here :(

but their defense is killer, from bottom to top, and these are the types of defenses that peyton manning seems to have problems with in the playoffs

Leave a comment:

• njx9
    replied
    Originally posted by tylaw24
    Out of those 3? Denver.

what's the pats record against denver over the last 5 years? i'm just curious.

Leave a comment:

• tylaw24
    replied
    Out of those 3? Denver.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information