Adam Jones: Will Appeal Suspension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
    They definately have a shot at making it IMO.
    They have no shot w/o him playing. He was there 2nd best defensive player and there best return man. That defense will get torched w/o him.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.

Comment

what a ******. he needs to work on cleaning up his act and staying in shape to make a comeback in a year.

Comment

not suprising. he's going to do anything he can so that he can get some money this year.

a year without football to occupy him......might as well just toss him in jail now and be done with it

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

no chance to overturn it IMO

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Also, He has to follow fairly strict guidelines and has to be cleared 100% of all charges in the Las Vegas incident.... plus complete community service and other things before he can apply for re-instatement....it is no guarentee after 16 games that he will be able to come back....that is when he is "eligible" to come back

Comment

The Titans had already regressed in almost every facet before this.

Now it's total.

If Vince Young turns into the next Steve Young next year, it won't matter. He has NO talent around him, on either side of the ball.

Comment

Dont think it'll get overturned but of course its worth a shot.

The real important part is he stays in shape and out of trouble and does everything required for him and gets re-instated week 11 and is ready to play when it comes. He got in trouble, the **** happens, its part of life. Lets see if he mans up and takes responsibility for his life and gets proactive about it. If he cant take advantage of this opportunity to turn things around for himself and take advantage of his opportunities, things could get a whole lot worse for him before they get better. Right here he's got an opportunity to admit to his mistakes and make some changes and carry on with what can be a very promising future.
                Last edited by TheChampIsHere; 04-14-2007, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                  The Titans had already regressed in almost every facet before this.

Now it's total.

If Vince Young turns into the next Steve Young next year, it won't matter. He has NO talent around him, on either side of the ball.
                  How have they regressed in every facet? Their D is pretty much all the same players. Yeah, they lost some players at HB and WR but they still have Vince and an underrated young OL and I expect they will bring in some talent at HB and WR as well as defense in the coming month. Plus they are still being coached by Jeff Fisher. I dont think they make the playoffs but they should be plenty competitive.

Comment

I bet Pacman's idea of an appeal would be challenging Roger Goodell to a fist fight?

Comment

If they get swapped to the NFC maybe... Not happening in the AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by jag View Post
                        I was just wondering, if the Titans make the playoffs is that still part of the suspension? Or could he play?
                        Us making the playoff with him was a very small chance, but without him, i doubt we will even sniff the playoffs.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

i really doubt it. they lost henry, bennet, and jones, who were three of there best players.

idc if he does because it wont work

Originally posted by mythbusta
                          i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                          who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                            i really doubt it. they lost henry, bennet, and jones, who were three of there best players.

idc if he does because it wont work
                            Bennett wasn't even in are top 10 best players.....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

is it 16 games and playoffs?

Comment

Who is PacMan going to appeal it to? The man that suspended him in the first place.

If he takes it to the courts, that can be tied up for a long time.

Pacman needs to look in the mirror to see who the real problem is.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information