No announcement yet.

What would you rather your team have?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want the Lions to win one Super Bowl and then I can die in peace.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Without making the playoffs for 9 years straight, fan interest would really go down, despite that one super bowl win. I'd rather make the playoffs 10 years straight because it will keep me interested with the team and it's always exciting to watch your team in the playoffs. Hopefully we win the SB in year 11.

Comment

Are we supposed to answer this as a fan or player??????????

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

To go off of what Chris said, it depends on if I'm a player or owner. If I'm the player than I want that ring. At the end of the 10 years it will come down to 1 Super Bowl ring vs 0 Super Bowl rings. However, if I'm an owner I'd take the 10 years without a Super Bowl win.

Comment

I'd rather have the Titans win the Super Bowl and then continue to own the Texans in the regular season despite not making the playoffs.

Comment

I think I'd take the playoffs honestly. 10 years ion a row of making the playoffs would be great because once your in the playoffs anything can happen. Plus it's always good to be a more dominant team in your own division.

9 years in a row out of the playoffs would be miserable.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Being an eagles fan, I have to say the 1st choice.

Comment

For the Jaguars, you unfortunately have to take the 10 straight playoff appearances.

We need stability and deep playoff runs, not "one shining moment". 9 years of losing seasons, no matter what preceded it, might drive the team out of the city.

Comment

That is a tougher question than it seems. Sure, 1 superbowl is great, but 9 years of sucking is a long time. The superbowl gets forgotten and you become a laughing stock. 10 years of playoff appearances and superbowl contention gets respect no matter what.

I cant think of a 10 year example but over the last 5 or so years we saw the Bucs win 1 superbowl and then they have missed the playoffs every year since but the Eagles have been a steady contender every year but couldnt get it done? Who would I rather be? That is a tough one. Ill go against the grain and say 10 years of contention

Comment

Definitely winning the super bowl, that is the ultimate.

Ask Donovan McNabb which he would rather do.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

10 years of playoffs. it is awesome to win a superbowl, but it is a truely crappy feeling having 9 years of constant disappointment.

9 years is just too long.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

It should be a 5 year time period because making the playoffs 10 straight years without winning the Super Bowl is unrealistic in my opinion, the monkey on the back of that team would have to be enlarged with Star Wars-Quality special effects. If a team makes it 5 years in a row in all likelihood they will get to at least the Super Bowl.
                          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Since I have been waiting for 24 years for a SB win I will take a SB every day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                              It should be a 5 year time period because making the playoffs 10 straight years without winning the Super Bowl is unrealistic in my opinion, the monkey on the back of that team would have to be enlarged with Star Wars-Quality special effects. If a team makes it 5 years in a row in all likelihood they will get to at least the Super Bowl.
                              Trying being a Chiefs fan when Marty was the HC.

Comment

tha 1st choice being an eagles fan lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information