No announcement yet.

Brian Urlacher, overrated?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This doesn't have anything to do with the subject, but you gotta love how humble Urlacher is. He is a great role model for high school and college players.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Originally posted by draftguru151
      http://www.answers.com/topic/julius-peppers

Not 100% sure it is true, but I'd believe it.
      That's stupid...this site is just like wikipedia. You can tell that it's just added on at the end and has no relevance. Most high school football teams don't even pass 23 times in a game.
      It is Wikipedia, except they copy wikipedia's article and don't edit it along with Wikipedia.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

What a stupid poll. Urlacher is great.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe
          This doesn't have anything to do with the subject, but you gotta love how humble Urlacher is. He is a great role model for high school and college players.
          Yeah, except he fu¬Ęked Paris Hilton. Not exactly a role model in that.

I think if you call Urlacher an all-time great at MLB, that's overrating him.

If you call him the best MLB in football right now, that's not.

If you call him one of the top 3 defensive players in football right now, that's not.

If you call him a legitimate candidate for NFL MVP, that's not.

If you think he can hold Singletary's jock strap, that's overrating him.

While I disagree with 90% of BBD's opinions, I agree that Urlacher is getting by on athleticism. But let's be honest--Peppers isn't great because he's a cerebral player, he's great because he's a freak. Urlacher's the same way. Time will tell if he grows beyond being an athletic freak.

And by then, this "overrated" crap will blow over.

Comment

After being at the bears game today and seeing him, anyone who calls him overrated is VYisagod dumb.

Comment

Dare I say he is underrated you still don't here people talk about him all that much.

Comment

Originally posted by danman253
                After being at the bears game today and seeing him, anyone who calls him overrated is VYisagod dumb.
                Urlacher's performance last week against Arizona should have shut these people up. Hell, is DPOTY should have shut these people up. :roll:

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Brian Urlacher was overrated last year, the year before that. This is rediculous, these anonymous players need to put aside bias big time.

Comment

i dont think he is overrated at all, i think he is a very good football player

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                      stop being such a girl they were discussing something

Comment

go away

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information