No announcement yet.

Chiefs G Shields retires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC has an old team with lots of holes...and Herm the perm as HC....ouch. He'll keep you competitive, but its gonna be some dark days in the near future.

Comment

Yeah I think we all expected this, great player should be first ballot HOF. OG is still the least of their worries though.

Comment

We'll see him in the Hall of Fame in a few years.

Comment

This quote says it all.

"The love for the game never decreased but, as the years passed, the physical requirements of the game became harder to fulfill each and every day," Shields wrote on the site. "If it was up to me I would play football forever but, as we all know, that is unrealistic."

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
            This quote says it all.

"The love for the game never decreased but, as the years passed, the physical requirements of the game became harder to fulfill each and every day," Shields wrote on the site. "If it was up to me I would play football forever but, as we all know, that is unrealistic."
            Will might be the nicest guy in all of football.Man it will be weird not to see #68 in a Chiefs uniform

Comment

bad news for KC

great news for oakland

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

KC's offense is gonna be really bad next year....

They need to have a good offensive draft. They need a WR, LT, C, OG...and thats just on offense.

They need DTs and safeties too. Could be a rough year for KC fans.

Comment

They did sign Damion McIntosh this off-season, who played LT for the Dolphins last season and could very well play LT for the Chiefs.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                    They did sign Damion McIntosh this off-season, who played LT for the Dolphins last season and could very well play LT for the Chiefs.
                    Yeah, but he's a JAG. They need a premiere guy.

I think they should trade back, and get Ryan Kalil and Levi Brown. That would be a nice start.

Then get Ramirez in round 3.

Use their 2nd on a WR.

The defense will have to make do with what they got for now. Get Marvin White and Dameion Hughes on day 2. Hope your DTs can hold up for a year.

Comment

sad to see good luck to Willie in the future.

Comment

good.(10....)
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          KC's offense is gonna be really bad next year....

They need to have a good offensive draft. They need a WR, LT, C, OG...and thats just on offense.

They need DTs and safeties too. Could be a rough year for KC fans.
                          We have a LT and we have Jared Page a steal in the seven round at FS he got a lot of player time filling in and will be the starter at FS going in to camp. The Chiefs also have Bernard Pollard at SS who they are really high on Page will be our cover guy and Pollard will be our run stopper. I think we will be fine on the left side of our line but we do need a RG now and could use a new center but I think Chris Terry can hold down the RT spot for at least a year we are not as bad off as people might think.
                          Last edited by Splat; 04-15-2007, 08:42 PM.

Comment

What about the Center from LSU, is he still there?
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

That's too bad to hear for KC fans atleased. This just adds to the problems to fill for them.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Great great player, it's a tough blow to KC.
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information