Chiefs G Shields retires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    Yeah...except for the fact that they kept the same offensive system and simply promoted the old regime's offensive line coach to offensive coordinator. Not to mention the fact that Herm's background is on the defensive side of the ball.

Hooray for credibility.
    Yet they were a more straight ahead team last year than the year before why?

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
      Saw this on pft, take it for what it's worth:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
      LOL Shields has never been about the money he could have left us for a lot more in his prime but wanted to stay in KC this is just PFT being PFT.

Comment

Good read on Will.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10130387

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          KC's offense is gonna be really bad next year....

They need to have a good offensive draft. They need a WR, LT, C, OG...and thats just on offense.

They need DTs and safeties too. Could be a rough year for KC fans.
          We don't need safeties. Page and Pollard.
          Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
            We don't need safeties. Page and Pollard.
            Bernard Pollard and Jarrad Page are going to be a great safety tandem. Two young safeties who are big and athletic, they could be something special.

Comment

first ballot HOF, and if they still do it, the number will be retired i think (not totally sure under the circumstances a number can be retired)

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                first ballot HOF, and if they still do it, the number will be retired i think (not totally sure under the circumstances a number can be retired)
                The Chiefs have a Ring of Honor around Arrow Head that has players Names and numbers they retire your number if your on it he will for sure be on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                  The Chiefs have a Ring of Honor around Arrow Head that has players Names and numbers they retire your number if your on it he will for sure be on it.
                  Did they retire Derrick Thomas's #?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    Did they retire Derrick Thomas's #?
                    Yes they did.

Comment

Guess I was wrong DT is in the Chiefs HOF but his number has not been Retired yet that being said no one has used his number since.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/hall_of_fame/

Comment

Why they have'nt officially retired DT's number is beyond me

Comment

The Cheifs have always been the hardest team to be in Franchise mode on Madden, all their good players are over 33 years old -.-

^ bantx
                          Originally posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER
                          **** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
                          Originally posted by Jughead10
                          I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".

Comment

Originally posted by LitoSheppard View Post
                            The Cheifs have always been the hardest team to be in Franchise mode on Madden, all their good players are over 33 years old -.-
                            The funny thing is Wille Roaf and Shields both play till they are 39 or 40 so they line stays great for years but I always pick up a big time WR in the first off season be it trade,FA or draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                              The funny thing is Wille Roaf and Shields both play till they are 39 or 40 so they line stays great for years but I always pick up a big time WR in the first off season be it trade,FA or draft.
                              Thats why I love drafting olinemen.

You draft a premiere WR in early rounds, you get 6 to 8 years of dominance. Draft a olinemen, and you get 10-12 years.

The return is much better in the long term.

Comment

I kind of figured he might hang it up, he's getting up their in age. No doubt played on one of the best lines.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information