Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what pick would Pittsburgh get for Duce Staley in a trade?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what pick would Pittsburgh get for Duce Staley in a trade?

If Pittsburgh would try to trade Duce Staley, in what round would they get an offer plus what teams would be want to trade for Duce?

Matthew 19:26
    Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

No one will even offer a 7th rounder. If he had anything left in the tank, Pitt would play him. That plus this being a quality RB draft, it would make no sense to trade for Duce.

Comment

At this point this guy might and might is a big stretch....command a junior bacon cheese burger on the open market.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
      Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

I'd rather have a big bag of poop. It's amazing how fans think other teams would want their garbage.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Staley is done. He will collect his last paycheck from the steelers, and won't recieve another one from any NFL team. The injuries have just caught up to him and the game has passed him by.

Comment

At his current salary and production over the past 2-3 years, Cowher would be lucky to get a sack of doorknobs for Staley. He might have to include a 6th just to dump the salary. No team is struggling at RB so much that they'll take the hit and give up a pick. No way, no how...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

It depends on if the Redskins are interested. They might need to replace Duckett's "production" after this season. :D

Comment

A bag of tootsie rolls and a garden globe

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Unless Staley starts chugging a whole lot of pickle juice he's worthless.
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

I voted 7th round but truth be told, I'm not sure if the New York Knicks would give up a draft pick for Staley.

Comment

maybe if they find a team that needs some form of a RB they might get a 7th rounder...if there lucky

Comment

A draft pick? I dont even think NFL europe would trade one of their players for him.
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I'd give up a 3rd for him. Nothing warrants a first day pick like an old, injury prone running back in my opinion.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                          Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

A complementary cheesehead.
                            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                              I'd rather have a big bag of poop. It's amazing how fans think other teams would want their garbage.
                              So you still want a Deuce??

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information