No announcement yet.

Fitzgerald or Boldin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really sucks that Larry got hurt because it delayed him being the best WR in the league. I would take Fitz every day of the week. Boldin is great, but Fitz is something special.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Bolden has out produced Fitz since he was a rookie.. I know you are thinking that last years stats, Fitz's are better but Bolden missed a couple games..

Comment

almost impossible to choose, both are really amazing a bring something different. I'll go with Boldin because im an FSU fan and he's been dominant before Fitz came along, and he is so fun to watch with the way he just punishes DB's.

Comment

Boldin. He is so consistent. Fastest reciever to get to 300 catches. Pretty amazing stuff.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Boldin. He has insane run power and has great hands.

Comment

Fitz barely. I want both.

It's shocking how bad Zona is with such badass receivers.

"I'm going for 2,200 (yards) next year," Gore said. "That's the record, isn't it? Yeah, I'll get that."

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope
                i'd take Fitzgerald. i think he'll be better in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by 16_SFfan_80

It shows just how important O-Line to the team's success.

Comment

Re: Fitzgerald or Boldin

Originally posted by Space Ghost
                    So, the question is who is the better receiver and who would you rather have on your team.

Personally, I think Boldin is ahead of Fitzgerald by a long shot right now. More consistent and even though he is older he probably doesn't have much more experience as a wide receiver than Fitzgerald.

again; who is the better receiver and who would you rather have on your team.
                    I'll take both. They're joined at the hip--Siamiese twin you know?

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

i would take boldin cuz i believe that he is a more complete WR. boldin blocks better than larry and is not afraid to run the under/in/quick slant route which scares many receivers.

Comment

At the moment, Bolding is the better receiver, and I'd take him on my team.
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Anquan Boldin is the hardest WR to tackle in the NFL. Yes even over TO(coming from a dallas fan)

Comment

Originally posted by 16_SFfan_80

Not really. :?

Comment

Ill take Boldin. He seems to get better separation, Fitz uses his body and length to get to the ball but there is someone usually right on his back. Also impressive is that Boldin was doing this before Fitz got there.
                              http://www.spox.com/de/sport/ussport...hwartz-514.jpg

"We got our Schwartz tangled"

Comment

id prally have to choose anquan i shoulda went bowlin.. haha no im just kidding cardinals fans id take fitzgerald in a heartbeat

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information