Fitzgerald or Boldin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitzgerald or Boldin

So, the question is who is the better receiver and who would you rather have on your team.

Personally, I think Boldin is ahead of Fitzgerald by a long shot right now. More consistent and even though he is older he probably doesn't have much more experience as a wide receiver than Fitzgerald.

again; who is the better receiver and who would you rather have on your team.

Well Boldin has only been in the league a year longer than Fitz. But Fitzgeralds hands are amazing, and he's a class act. I'd want Larry.

Comment

I'll take Fitz. He's kind of flying under the radar right now with his injury, but he has the potential to be one of the greatest ever.

Comment

bolden with out a doubt....he is like a power HB when he catches the ball...he breaks dbs down and has great hands, size

Comment

Re: Fitzgerald or Boldin

Originally posted by Space Ghost
          So, the question is who is the better receiver and who would you rather have on your team.

Personally, I think Boldin is ahead of Fitzgerald by a long shot right now. More consistent and even though he is older he probably doesn't have much more experience as a wide receiver than Fitzgerald.

I don't know how you can up with this, because if you look at their stats over the past two years they are very similar in all the categories. You also need to explain what you mean by saying Boldin's more consistent.

I don't think I could choose between these two, they are both too damn good.

Comment

If I was starting a franchise I Would want Fitz...

If I needed a good WR...and my team was already good...give me Boldin...dependable and does the dirty work.

Comment

Originally posted by thule
              If I was starting a franchise I Would want Fitz...

If I needed a good WR...and my team was already good...give me Boldin...dependable and does the dirty work.
              yeah....bolden is proven and a great WR

but fitz is younger and has a bright future

i was going to type the same but figured this was just adding to our team

Comment

I love Boldin's playing style. He's on pace to have 100-catch season in three of his first four of his career.

Comment

Boldin right now.

Comment

i'd take Fitzgerald. i think he'll be better in the long run.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Re: Fitzgerald or Boldin

Originally posted by Space Ghost

How can he be ahead of fitz by a long shot? They had basically the same numbers last year. Also they have a little different playing styles. As of right now I would take Boldin, only cause Fitz is injured. As for a career, I think Fitz will have a better one, he has better hands. Either way, both these guys are amazing players.

Comment

Fitz has a brighter future. He reminds me a bit of Jerry Rice. He's going to be a heck of a player.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Fitz was basically in a league of his own in colelge and was living up to his hype til he got injured. Right now I Think Boldin is better because he seems more physical and can shed blocks better than any WR. But Fitz has one of the top hands in the league, and imo can be a top 3 WR in the league in a few years.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

Originally posted by Namy
                            Fitz was basically in a league of his own in colelge and was living up to his hype til he got injured. Right now I Think Boldin is better because he seems more physical and can shed blocks better than any WR. But Fitz has one of the top hands in the league, and imo can be a top 3 WR in the league in a few years.
                            You mean make blocks?

Comment

hmm

I think he means Boldin can fight through jams at the line of scrimmage better....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information