Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiki Barber or Eddie George: whos better?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tylerb929 View Post
    What if you think neither should be in the HOF?
    I would have to agree.

Comment

i wonder how much negative rep GRF is gonna get for this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        i wonder how much negative rep GRF is gonna get for this thread?
        I just pushed him closer to a 3rd red bar.....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
          I just pushed him closer to a 3rd red bar.....
          Lol, poor GRF. This topic wasn't even that bad of a topic, but the simple fact that HE made it, you just know he's gonna get hammered for it.

Comment

I don't think either are Pro Bowlers, but Tiki >Eddie

Comment

Lol, poor GRF. This topic wasn't even that bad of a topic, but the simple fact that HE made it, you just know he's gonna get hammered for it.
              The topic is way out there, and it has clear homer intentions. I mean c'mon who makes a specific thread comparing 2 retired players who are far from exceptional superstars that is as specific as this one? One of his friends probably said George is better than Tiki, so he had a fit and said he's gonna ask NFLDC via poll. Too bad everyone will vote George to spite him.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                Tiki is better but neither should be in the HOF?

That would be my pick, but there isn't an option for it....
                what he said......

Comment

This is a great topic.

I bring up the comparasion because they are both great players who retired early.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                    This is a great topic.

\.

for me to poop on

Originally posted by mythbusta
                    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                    who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post

for me to poop on

hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
                        I don't think either are Pro Bowlers, but Tiki >Eddie
                        You mean Hall of Famers, not Pro Bowlers.
                        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Most the posters on this board without arguement are 18 years old and even though George retired recently (2 or 3 years ago) they dont have a clue how he played outside of a stat sheet or highlight clips. George carried them to the playoffs alot of years in a row. He was a beast and noone liked to tackle him. 6'3 230 should not have the running back skills he had.

I easily take Eddie George, Tiki barely ever had his team in the playoffs.

But I also agree that neither should be in the Hall. If one goes it should be Eddie.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                            Not giving my opinion.

Who do you think is better of the two? and do you think either/none/both should be in the Hall of Fame?
                            Eddie George aint going into the Hall of Fame. Tiki maybe.

Comment

As running backs in their primes, I would take Eddie George over Tiki Barber.

Take Tiki Barber in his prime. Look at his stats for the years 2004, 2005, 2006. I'm not typing them. Take Eddie George's stats for his prime years 1998, 1999, 2000. I'm not typing them.

Eddie George was a BETTER RUNNING BACK for that teams style. Tiki was just a stat compiler like Dave Kreig/Drew Bledsoe. Eddie George got thrown under the bus.

If Eddie George started off his career as TERRRRIBLE as TIKI did instead of comming in getting 1300 yards, 340 carries a season he would have lasted longer and would have had a great top 10 running back type career.

He carried the Titans was their engine that could, then engine they road to the Super Bowl.

Tiki was good for a stretch of 5 years. Eddie George was a FORCE for 7. Eddie didnt score much..but score much more often that Tiki. Tiki was a great out of the backfield receiver Eddie was more than adequate.

I really think as someone said that style of offense needs to be determined before chosing.

But I like Eddie's style, leadership, thunderous style more than Tiki's somethin style.
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

This is a joke right?

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                                Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information