Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiki Barber or Eddie George: whos better?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barber is better but I wouldn't put either in the hall of fame

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie.................!!!!!!!!

He was the Titans offense for three years or more, without him we were nothing
      Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

Originally posted by Titans10 View Post
        Eddie, Eddie, Eddie.................!!!!!!!!

He was the Titans offense for three years or more, without him we were nothing
        And Tiki wasn't the Giants offense. Find me someone that ran for total of 5040 yards in three consecutive years. Let alone someone that has a ypc over 4 for his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          And Tiki wasn't the Giants offense. Find me someone that ran for total of 5040 yards in three consecutive years. Let alone someone that has a ypc over 4 for his career.
          How about Barry Sanders, Eric Dickerson?

God I hate homers.

Tiki Barber is a borderline Hall of Famer. Eddie George only can get in the same you, I, and Drew Bledsoe can get in, by buying a ticket.

Comment

YPC is one of the most overrated things in the NFL, eddie was one of the few RB that could run 30 times a game with 10 in the box trying to defend him, i'm saying tiki isn't good, but i would much rather have a powerback that is going to get me atleast 3 yards every time he touches the ball.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
              How about Barry Sanders, Eric Dickerson?

God I hate homers.

Tiki Barber is a borderline Hall of Famer. Eddie George only can get in the same you, I, and Drew Bledsoe can get in, by buying a ticket.
              God, you just love to be a complete ass don't you. No where I said Tiki deserves to be in the hall of fame. Correct looking up their stats Dickerson and Sander both did what Tiki did. But this thread is comparing George to Tiki, and George never came close to Tiki's domination these last 3 years.

Also when you say how about Sanders and Dickerson as examples. By giving HOFers you aren't really hurting Tiki's argument.

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
                YPC is one of the most overrated things in the NFL, eddie was one of the few RB that could run 30 times a game with 10 in the box trying to defend him, i'm saying tiki isn't good, but i would much rather have a powerback that is going to get me atleast 3 yards every time he touches the ball.
                YPC really isn't overrated at all. Over the span of 2000+ carries it is actually pretty relevant. Over a smaller sample size I will agree though.

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
                  So now he was running the ball 30 times with 10 in the box? Interesting, I guess I didn't watch football during that era.
                  Originally posted by Paul
                  Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                  Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                  These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Maaaaan, I just hope Jacobs runs over everybody next year. Thats all I care about.

Comment

Tiki's numbers are better, Tiki is more versatile. Not one RB in this history of NFL dominated over a three year span the way Tiki did these last three years. (Note: I believe this to be true, I did research on it and couldn't find anyone. If you find a player who out produced Tiki in a 3 year consecutive span, I'll give you mad rep)

Also a wise man once taught me to never trust a man with two first names. So that eliminates Eddie George from any discussion.

I found two for you. Now give me a positive rep if you are a man at your word. I'm giving you a negative one for your homerism.
                      Last edited by eacantdraft; 04-18-2007, 02:22 PM.

Comment

I found two for you. Now give me a positive rep if you are a man at your word. I'm giving you one for your homerism.
                        Your rep doesn't count. Anyone in red can't give out rep.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          Maaaaan, I just hope Jacobs runs over everybody next year. Thats all I care about.
                          Jacobs a freakin breast, but i still remeber how pissed he was last year when the giants blew that lead against the Titans.....I think he ate some of the media alive...

Comment

Keep thinking that.

Comment

Is that really true??? LOL

Comment

Keep thinking that.
                                Its true. Negative rep from red square posters doesnt effect anyone.

Contrarily, now you just opened up the oppurtunity for Jug to negative rep you in return, and his negative rep will in fact effect your status. So....you basically just screwed yourself.

Good job.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information