Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiki Barber or Eddie George: whos better?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
    Jacobs a freakin breast, but i still remeber how pissed he was last year when the giants blew that lead against the Titans.....I think he ate some of the media alive...
    He has a fiery demeanor to him. He plays with so much adrenanline. I really think he's determined to prove everyone wrong.

To be honest, I personally don't know if he can be an everydown back. His first step is very slow, and he doesn't have great lateral movement.

But I will say this, every time Ive doubted him (which has been alot actually), he has proved me wrong so far. So who knows. Hopefully, he proves me wrong even more next year.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
      Keep thinking that.
      He is right. Your negative rep does nothing to me. I won't give you rep. But will give you props in that post for finding two who had more yards in a three year span. Although those might be the only two. I'm not sure if homerism can be ignorant as well. I'm sure there are many things ignorant about yourself but I kind see how my homerism that I may or may not have is ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        Its true. Negative rep from red square posters doesnt effect anyone.

Contrarily, now you just opened up the oppurtunity for Jug to negative rep you in return, and his negative rep will in fact effect your status. So....you basically just screwed yourself.

Good job.
        Then he is not man enough to back up his promise. He made a silly statement, I showed him facts otherwise. He got pwned. Let's see him fulfill his promise.

Comment

He has a fiery demeanor to him. He plays with so much adrenanline. I really think he's determined to prove everyone wrong.

To be honest, I personally don't know if he can be an everydown back. His first step is very slow, and he doesn't have great lateral movement.

But I will say this, every time Ive doubted him (which has been alot actually), he has proved me wrong so far. So who knows. Hopefully, he proves me wrong even more next year.
          He is actually a pretty calm and collected guy off the field. He admits something goes off in his head and he just loses it on the field. After a game when he get an unsportsmanlike call for doing something to a guy after he ran over him out of bounds, his reply was "I just felt like disrespecting the guy". I hope we see less of that.

Comment

Then he is not man enough to back up his promise. He made a silly statement, I showed him facts otherwise. He got pwned. Let's see him fulfill his promise.
            I don't think I got "pwned", whatever that means. I'm pretty sure the fact that you use that word proves the point that I'm better than you in all aspects of life.

Ok now I'm just being an ass. I apologize. I almost just dislike this guy as much as that racist Steelers fan who used to troll the boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
              He is actually a pretty calm and collected guy off the field. He admits something goes off in his head and he just loses it on the field. After a game when he get an unsportsmanlike call for doing something to a guy after he ran over him out of bounds, his reply was "I just felt like disrespecting the guy". I hope we see less of that.
              Yeah, we saw too much of that. He has to keep his emotions in check in between plays.

For the longevity of his own career, he needs to just go down sometimes. Sometimes he's trying to prove too much by taking hits he shouldn't have to take. And that leads to fumbles too.

But screen passes to Jacobs should be very interesting to see. We need more screen passes in our playbook. Shockey, Moss, and Jacobs all need screen passes designed for them.

Comment

I don't think I got "pwned", whatever that means. I'm pretty sure the fact that you use that word proves the point that I'm better than you in all aspects of life.

Ok now I'm just being an ass. I apologize. I almost just dislike this guy as much as that racist Steelers fan who used to troll the boards.

You cannot even keep your word like a real man. You got pwned, owned, and whatever term there is for getting shown up.

Comment

I don't understand why anyone is really fighting about this. Both Tiki and George had a few brilliant years, but neither can really be considered an all-time great. They are both borderline cases to get into the HOF. Even if they eventually get in, it will take some time for it to happen because there are other deserving parties.

This topic is not a good one. The two players are completely different in terms of size, running style, and offensive scheme. We might as well be debating Moses Moreno vs. James Jett.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

You cannot even keep your word like a real man. You got pwned, owned, and whatever term there is for getting shown up.
                    I guess you are really rep depraved. My word for positive rep must have been like waving a T-Bone Steak in front of a starving dog.

Comment

They have a nearly identical posting style. The only difference is scorchin was more angry, ea is more immature.

Comment

This topic really isn't worth fighting over. I hope it dies quickly, but painfully like that dude that got dropped in acid at the end of Robocop...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          They have a nearly identical posting style. The only difference is scorchin was more angry, ea is more immature.
                          What was funny was when Scorchin would try to tell us he's black, as if thats a legitimate excuse for being a racist.

I wouldn't be surprised if TheGunnShow was Scorchin.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                            This topic really isn't worth fighting over. I hope it dies quickly, but painfully like that dude that got dropped in acid at the end of Robocop...
                            OOooo, I remember that.

Remember when the truck hit him? You had to cringe a little just watching it.

I still hate that evil skeeze from Robocop 2. God I hated her. She shouldve went out like that.

I still love how the old guy went "BEHAAAVE YOURSELVES!!!" to the robots. I saw a funny forum pic like that once. Made me crack up.

Comment

Does anyone remember Shasta McNasty and all of his other user names? That dude hated black people like nothing else, but would accuse people of being racist against whites when they disagreed with him...

Comment

OOooo, I remember that.

Remember when the truck hit him? You had to cringe a little just watching it.

I still hate that evil skeeze from Robocop 2. God I hated her. She shouldve went out like that.

I still love how the old guy went "BEHAAAVE YOURSELVES!!!" to the robots. I saw a funny forum pic like that once. Made me crack up.

For you, BBD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information