Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiki Barber or Eddie George: whos better?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    He is only gonna help himself by staying in the spotlight working on the NBC football show and whatever after that.
    Every athlete who works in the media after their career helps themselves. Witness Don Drysdale.

Comment

• Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
      Every athlete who works in the media after their career helps themselves. Witness Don Drysdale.
      Yeah its doing wonders for Sean Salisbury, Merill Hoge, Sterling Sharpe and Jamie Dukes.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        Yeah its doing wonders for Sean Salisbury, Merill Hoge, Sterling Sharpe and Jamie Dukes.
        They were never good players. It will help Shannon Sharpe although he is terrible on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          Does any one even consider any of these people Hall of Famers? Lay down the crack pipe.

Comment

• Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
            Does any one even consider any of these people Hall of Famers? Lay down the crack pipe.
            You made a broad and general statement Ass Clown and I merely poked holes in it.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

They were never good players. It will help Shannon Sharpe although he is terrible on TV.
              Sterling Sharpe is one of the greatest WR's to play the game. But I know you know that and I see your point about the others.

Comment

I think Tiki is also fourth all time in YPC with RBs over 2,000 carries. Only behind Jim Brown, OJ Simpson, and Barry Sanders.
                The guy doesn't handle short yardage situations, so his YPC is going to be higher than all-purpose backs. Plus his lack of TDs will really hurt him.
                "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                  Sterling Sharpe is one of the greatest WR's to play the game. But I know you know that and I see your point about the others.
                  I know, but he still isn't HOF worthy. I'm saying being in the public eye can only help a player who is borderline HOF. Or get someone who should be in the HOF, earlier than they deserve to be.

Comment

• Listen, both Eddie George and Tiki Barber had about 5 years of brilliant production. I'm not sure that their overall stat totals and total amount of dominance are enough to make a clear HOF argument.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
                      The guy doesn't handle short yardage situations, so his YPC is going to be higher than all-purpose backs. Plus his lack of TDs will really hurt him.
                      But not handling short yardage works both ways. If he ran short yardage more often sure his YPC might have gone down a little, but then his TDs would have have gone up as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information