Who will win AFC wild cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will win AFC wild cards

Assuming the Colts, Patriots, Ravens, and Chargers win their division, which team do you think will get 1 of the wild cards
    Broncos
    13.51%
    Chiefs
    5.41%
    Titans
    13.51%
    Bengals
    27.03%
    Jets
    27.03%
    Steelers
    10.81%
    Jaguars
    2.70%

I think those are some pretty large assumptions. You are likely better off having a "pick the AFC playoff teams" thread.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Yeah, I don't think anyone can just assume that out of the gate. If you were to say "Let's suppose that...were to win their divisions", it makes a little more sense, but as bsaza said, you might as well make a playoff prediction thread.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Hmm... assuming the Cowboys win the Super Bowl, who will be the #32 draft pick next year?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          Hmm... assuming the Cowboys win the Super Bowl, who will be the #32 draft pick next year?
          Your questions are always so hard...daggum, I can't figure this out for the life of me...

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

brady breaks his leg week 1, patriots are out of it, same for colts with peyton, etc etc.

Not that I wish anyone harm my point is you never know.

Plus who knows for the WC there are alot of teams capable, I would like an other button.

Comment

i asume the bengals will win the divsion and the ravens wiin the wild card. Where is that option.

Originally posted by mythbusta
              i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
              who dey?

Comment

Yeah, I like the assumption San Diego wins the AFC West hands down....

but it's also just ridiculous to assume that. If Cutler develops well, look for the Broncos to be strong, and although KC is third in my mind, they were a playoff team last year too. Not a great thread, if you're making those assumptions.

Comment

I assume this thread will melt down, so let's just lock it and reload with something legit...

Comment

i think the Steelers will win the North. so where that option

Matthew 19:26
                    Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

i think the steelers are the only team to make the playoffs from the AFC and will then have to play all four games every weekend and make THAT the best superbowl run ever. wheres that option??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by steel man View Post
                        i think the Steelers will win the North. so where that option
                        It's in Pittsburgh, the only place it belongs.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

if you are going to make a wild card prediction, you have to predict what teams will win the divisions. i was just picking the front runners that most would say pre-season would win the division. it doesnt mean anything. all it was are the current best teams in the divisions and the winners of the division last year.

Comment

I think the titan's will win it, either them or the Bengals.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

i actually believe the ravens will possibly win the wildcard.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information