Steve Smith
    Terrell Owens
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Anquan Boldin
    Randy Moss
    Javon Walker
    Andre Johnson
    Donald Driver

Well, that would be my top 10, so I guess you can change my Yes to a No. By the way, I do notice that Chad Johnson is not on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Ghost
      Marvin Harrison
      Torry Holt
      Steve Smith
      Terrell Owens
      Larry Fitzgerald
      Anquan Boldin
      Randy Moss-Chad Johnson
      Javon Walker
      Andre Johnson
      Donald Driver-Roy Willams

Well, that would be my top 10, so I guess you can change my Yes to a No. By the way, I do notice that Chad Johnson is not on my list.
      thats my opinion

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Randy Moss
        Steve Smith
        Marvin Harrison
        Torry Holt
        Larry Fitzgerald
        Roy Williams
        Chad Johnson
        Terrell Owens
        Anquan Boldin
        Andre Johnson

so yes imo he is

Comment

Top 10 for sure, he's the real deal.

Comment

off the top of my head

Torry Holt
            Marvin Harrison
            Steve Smith
            Anquan Boldin
            Reggie Wayne
            Terrell Owens
            Javon Walker
            Roy Williams
            Larry Fitzgerald
            Lav. Coles

Yeah I'd put him in there.

Comment

Even with off years, to put him above Chad Johnson or TO is ridic. Likewise, Fitzgerald and Boldin both have had more production than him. I love Roy Williams, any of my friends will tell you that. But Top 10 is stretching it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
                Even with off years, to put him above Chad Johnson or TO is ridic. Likewise, Fitzgerald and Boldin both have had more production than him. I love Roy Williams, any of my friends will tell you that. But Top 10 is stretching it.
                Even with those, there's Holt, Harrison, maybe Walker, Smith and maybe Wayne.

After that it's really all toss ups. Randy Moss is clearly past his prime, Santana Moss hasn't been very consistent this year or throughout his career really.

Roy Williams has been a damn good receiver this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Zim3031

After that it's really all toss ups. Randy Moss is clearly past his prime, Santana Moss hasn't been very consistent this year or throughout his career really.

I mean, we're talking total package. You'd put Fitzgerald behind him? TO? Anquan Boldin? that seems so hard to do. Plus you have guys like Andre Johnson who have the skill set but not the team, Ward who is consistant, etc.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

I mean, we're talking total package. You'd put Fitzgerald behind him? TO? Anquan Boldin? that seems so hard to do. Plus you have guys like Andre Johnson who have the skill set but not the team, Ward who is consistant, etc.
                    IMO, Terrell Owens has done absolutely nothing this year to make me consider him an elite reciever. Like when he dropped that 4th down pass a couple of weeks ago, or when he missed that definite touchdown this week that probably would've won them the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked

IMO, Terrell Owens has done absolutely nothing this year to make me consider him an elite reciever. Like when he dropped that 4th down pass a couple of weeks ago, or when he missed that definite touchdown this week that probably would've won them the game.
                      But you speak like this year is all that matters. I'm not saying their careers, but years vary. As a whole in terms of talent, TO is more talented than Roy. Roy drops passes too.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

The guy gets it done every week, but I don't know.
                        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

he could be if he focused more in games.... hes got great talent and right now he is real close to it

Go Ravens!

Comment

I would not say Randy Moss is out of his prime, I just think he's being a little (insert your own word here). He has no focus, he's not trying on his routes and he's not even catching the balls that do get thrown to him. He'd be close to top 10 in all receiving categories if he'd just stop dropping the ball.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

id say roy williams is definately one of the top 6,456 recieves in the league. no im just kidding hes 14th

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information