X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats sign Tory James

Shefter reports:

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10033511

I'd much rather see Tory James trying to cover Marvin Harrison than Asante Samuel.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

interesting pickup. can't hurt to have the added depth with the Asante situation. will this have any influence with what they do with him?

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

It is really just a security precaution, and if we cannot sign Samuel to a long term deal then I assume he will be able to give us an early 1st rounder if we add our 28th selection.

Comment

solid signing with the whole asante sameuls thing

Comment

The Pats have been really aggressive this off-season. I'm interested to see what they do with their 2 first rounders.

Comment

If we hold onto Asante I would not be suprised to see us reach for Zak Deossie at 28.

After all Mankins was a projected 3rd rounder aswell, and Bellichek loves Zak.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                I'd much rather see Tory James trying to cover Marvin Harrison than Asante Samuel.
                lol Indy fan?

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

I think New England will try to make a move to get Landry and that would drastically help the secondary. If that deal involves Samuel they could easily spend a Day 1 pick on a CB and I think this class is deep enough for them to find a starter.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    I think New England will try to make a move to get Landry and that would drastically help the secondary. If that deal involves Samuel they could easily spend a Day 1 pick on a CB and I think this class is deep enough for them to find a starter.
                    Well if we trade with Washington, I am 100% sure we'd get Landry with the 6th pick.

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                      If we hold onto Asante I would not be suprised to see us reach for Zak Deossie at 28.

After all Mankins was a projected 3rd rounder aswell, and Bellichek loves Zak.
                      Im just gonna go with a no chance on that one.

Comment

Wow an established veteran signing with New England, I'm shocked and amazed all at the same time.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

As a Bengals fan I give my condolences to Patriots fans. James was by FAR the worst player on our defense last year. I wouldn't have signed him for 5 hot dogs a year. He is a huge liability against the run and the pass.

I look forward to the game against the Patriots now.

Comment

Originally posted by AkiliSmith View Post
                            As a Bengals fan I give my condolences to Patriots fans. James was by FAR the worst player on our defense last year. I wouldn't have signed him for 5 hot dogs a year. He is a huge liability against the run and the pass.

I look forward to the game against the Patriots now.
                            he aint our starter. hes our nickel/dime..probably dime if Ga y ever stays healthy

Comment

He is our number 4 corner atm...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information