Pats sign Tory James

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
    I do realize that, but anyone else on these forums would agree that the "insult" you posted regarding a baseball bat is very pathetic.
    but iit wasnt an insult at all. you are just getting way to angry over absolutley nothing.

Originally posted by mythbusta
    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
    who dey?

Comment

255979119, GTFO. Please. Negative repped.
      Seriously dude, your overreacting completely, and it's actually pretty funny.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Tory James can still be a decent CB in zone coverage, I have little doubt about that. However, in man, he's one of the worst in the league that started last year. It really was just painful to watch the huge cushions he gave only to never close on the guy If by some miracle he was 2nd on the depth chart week 4 (via Injuries or whatever) I have little doubt every Palmer pass will go right at him lol.

Comment

I like the James signing because he adds a veteran prescence and provides depth. But as of now, he is the #3 CB behind Asante and Hobbs. If Randall *** comes back, he probably will be the #4 guy. We probably will add a corner somewhere in the first 4 rounds, and that could push James even farther back on the depth chart. The Pats secondary always has injury issues and we end up very thin, which is what makes James a solid signing. The reward definitely outweighs the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
            and im sure you know alot about the history of NFLDC, seeing you joined 5 months ago
            So says the one that joined two months ago...

Anyway, Tory James is a depth signing. Nothing more, nothing less. If we get to a point in the season where we are actually relying on him to win ball games, much less that he is actually playing 10 snaps a game, we'll probably be creamed with injuries and in a world of hurt.

That said, I fully expect the Pats to draft a CB in round one and James will likely be the fifth or sixth corner on our depth chart. So he's going to be our Hank Poteat or Earthwind Moreland. I am pretty confident he can give us that much...

Didn't the Pats win a Super Bowl with Earthwind Moreland as a #2 corner for a significant portion of the game? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm....

Comment

Good signin, James did some damage a couple of years ago with all those picks. I think we can expect the same performance this year.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Why on earth could we expect the same performance this year? Because he is 3 years older and MUCH slower than when he had all those picks?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                  So says the one that joined two months ago...

Anyway, Tory James is a depth signing. Nothing more, nothing less. If we get to a point in the season where we are actually relying on him to win ball games, much less that he is actually playing 10 snaps a game, we'll probably be creamed with injuries and in a world of hurt.

That said, I fully expect the Pats to draft a CB in round one and James will likely be the fifth or sixth corner on our depth chart. So he's going to be our Hank Poteat or Earthwind Moreland. I am pretty confident he can give us that much...

Didn't the Pats win a Super Bowl with Earthwind Moreland as a #2 corner for a significant portion of the game? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm....

i didnt claim to know the history of NFLDC, did I?

who dey?

Comment

i didnt claim to know the history of NFLDC, did I?
                    Man, you got owned. So please, shut up.

Comment

Man, you got owned. So please, shut up.

show me where i got owned, please. was it when you told me to slam my nuts in a car door? cause we all know how funny that is.

who dey?

Comment

show me where i got owned, please. was it when you told me to slam my nuts in a car door? cause we all know how funny that is.
                        Instead of trying to ride your post-count up, stop replying.

Comment

Instead of trying to ride your post-count up, stop replying.
                          quit trying to act like a hard ass over the internet.

who dey?

Comment

Cornerback Tory James will be in Foxboro today to take a physical and make his signing with the Patriots [team stats] official.
                            According to his agent, Mark Bartelstein, all the language issues have been resolved. All that’s left is for James to pass the physical, and put his signature on the one-year, $1.35 million deal.
                            “Everything’s done,” Bartelstein said yesterday. “He’s all set to go. He’ll be there (today) for a physical and to sign the contract.”
                            1 year $1.35 mill

Comment

quit trying to act like a hard ass over the internet.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I'll put him at 60/40 to make the team. I am a Bengals fan, but I understand he is not going to be asked to be a starting CB. However, I do not think he has much left in the tank.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information